Prayers please!

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

MissSwitzerland
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Knight's Landing

Prayers please!

Post by MissSwitzerland »

I am asking for prayers for our son Ross. He has been having chest pains and has had two EKG’s. Both have come back abnormal and he is having a stress test done today. Tomorrow he is having a scope put down his throat to check out his stomach to make sure he doesn’t have something wrong there. The doctor he saw on Friday seems to think there may be a combination of problems in both areas but won’t be sure until all these tests have been run. He quit smoking awhile back because Erica told him she wouldn’t marry him until he stopped (smart girl).

So, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers this week and pray that this is nothing serious. He’s only 22, too young to be having issues!!
When the Queen is Happy there is Peace in the Kingdom!
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Prayers please!

Post by re3too »

So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to Ross and your family. Hang in there.
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
DMS

Post by DMS »

You got them Miss S, good luck Ross!
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

We will be sure to keep him in our prayers.

You've been trough WAY too much lately. Hang in there.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Shall be done.
MissSwitzerland
Better Member

Thanks. He just called said that he's through with the stress test but won't know the results until this afternoon. They won't let him get the scope done tomorrow until his results come back today. They don't want to put him under without getting all the info. Which makes sense.

Yep, my nerves are about shot at this point!! I think one more bit of bad/sad information just might put me under!! :(
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

#-o Sendin em your way Darla
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

Prayers being sent your way! Have you heard anything yet?
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Wow Toon, you have been through a lot. Definately thinking about you guys. Hang in there.
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Post by Dolphin »

So sorry to hear that ! Our thoughts and prayers are with you ALL !!!
MissSwitzerland
Better Member

He doesn't have the results back from the stress test yet, but he did have the scope procedure done yesterday. The docs said that he has acid reflux and a bacteria in his esophagus that is compounding the problem. His esophagus is having spasms when his acid reflux is acting up and that is what is causing the severe chest pains. So they have him on Nexium and an antibiotic for the bacteria. Hopefully this will clear everything up. He had a heart murmur when he was a baby so they still aren't ruling anything out on his heart just yet, but they are leaning more toward the whole acid reflux situation causing the heart pain. Which I can relate to! I think most of you know that I quit drinking because I was having severe 'take me to the hospital I'm dying' chest pains whenever I drank and have been told by more than one person that it was probably acid reflux. I've never had the first chest pain since I quit drinking, so I don't care what it was, I'm not going to feel it again!!!

Thanks for all the prayers and concerns.

When do we, as parents, get to quit worrying about the kids all the time??????? 8-|
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

MissSwitzerland wrote:When do we, as parents, get to quit worrying about the kids all the time??????? 8-|
"

"You don't" :-ss :-s :-s

Return to “General Talk”