SD contract

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

SD contract

Post by Pop-O »

Got mine today in the mail. SURPRISE-SURPRISE another increase in slip fees. I have 2 and for me it is rather a big increase. Gonna price me out of the boating crowd. That and old age. :(
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: SD contract

Post by E_ »

:-(
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
RELAX
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina where the water is clear and the people real friendly!

Post by RELAX »

Dont know if the proposed new marina @ Rowena will help prices go down or not?

Just think if a large National marina corp. came to cumberland and buys most of the marinas on the west end? That way they could charge what they want.

Good thing about Kentucky is there are plenty good clean lakes in the state to float your boat.
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

Good thing that there are other Marianas on the lake that boaters can choose from...
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

I guess I'm old fashioned....seems many of the marinas will become more like amusement parks than marinas. Sad and glad at the same time that we are out of it.... =((
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)

Return to “General Talk”