Now Available

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

LCK
Contributor

Now Available

Post by LCK »

Just giving you a heads up on something coming soon for you Lake Cumberland Boaters :-?
Last edited by LCK on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Coming soon

Post by E_ »

WOOHOO! :ymparty:
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
LCK
Contributor

Re: Coming soon

Post by LCK »

LCB short sleeve.jpg
LCB short sleeve.jpg (103.58 KiB) Viewed 3346 times
For those of you that have been asking E for Lake Cumberland Boaters shirts they are now available at http://www.LakeDecals.com
100% USA Made
Available in short and long sleeve
Short sleeve: white with blue logo
Long sleeve: black with yellow logo
LCK front left chest
Attachments
LCB Long sleeve.jpg
LCB Long sleeve.jpg (84.96 KiB) Viewed 3346 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Now Available

Post by E_ »

Soooo Awesome! Thank you for doing this for us. Hope you are able to figure out a affordable durable pennant for us too at some point. Hope you sell bunches and recoup any and all expenses for doing this.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

New Pennants being ordered soon! Orders will begin March 25th
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5857732 ... up_comment
LakeDecals.com aka LCK posted
LCB flag (Made in the USA) will be available at http://www.LakeDecals.com on March 25th for purchase and you will have until April 3rd to get your order in. It is a 3 week turn around, so I will be shipping them out at the end of April.
If you can, please go to the post listed above to let him know if you will be ordering one on this round.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Count for another batch of pennants being conducted
Attachments
_20150726_220145.JPG
_20150726_220145.JPG (99.53 KiB) Viewed 3226 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Return to “General Talk”