air evac

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

bubbles
Better Member

air evac

Post by bubbles »

I don't really sell it anymore but I have to remind everyone what a great service this is. Especially is you are most anywhere on Cumberland or far away from a major hospital....and something goes wrong! And trust me....I NOW have experience! Even the smallest, freak accident, can happen and you may not be able to ride in a can, much less an ambulance for very far! The cost is very cheap compared to what it will cost without....plus the comfort and quickness!
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: air evac

Post by Lock5 »

What did you do to yourself chick? I read where you have a few broken bones. Sending prayers your way.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

:-o
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

Kinda long story but yet still a sort of FREAK accident! Not under full power or anything, just a wrong movement and hit my back wrong. 2 broken ribs, 4 broken lumbar/spine. All self healing!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

...stop doing Kama Sutra with the College boys while underway!
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

bubbles wrote:Kinda long story but yet still a sort of FREAK accident! Not under full power or anything, just a wrong movement and hit my back wrong. 2 broken ribs, 4 broken lumbar/spine. All self healing!
OUCH! Take care...at least ya won't be whinin' like these mens would be! :D
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

I have to admit....I was not whining....but I was crying pretty dang hard! But.....I'll bet I'm on my feet (already have been) much quicker than any of these ole guys! ;)
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

Kama sutra... =))
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

bubbles wrote:I have to admit....I was not whining....but I was crying pretty dang hard! But.....I'll bet I'm on my feet (already have been) much quicker than any of these ole guys! ;)
You got that right! :ymapplause:
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Well,............... as weathered as you ole' Gals are I can't imagine a lot that could harm ya............ :ymhug:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

FUL5! :ymtongue:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

LaughingDog_000.gif
LaughingDog_000.gif (8.87 KiB) Viewed 4199 times
Attachments
avatar_4437.gif (17.82 KiB) Viewed 4199 times
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

i resemble that remark Lock5 :p
i've also taken a lot harder hits and falls than this with a lot less damage....LOL

Return to “General Talk”