BRING THEM HOME!!

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

BRING THEM HOME!!

Post by katie »

X( X( X(

I just can't believe this, well, yes I can! We continue to "train" our enemies.... how many times do we have to go through this??? I thought we were leaving Afghanistan in like 2008, then 2009, then 2010.... j/s

https://gma.yahoo.com/american-general- ... ories.html
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
JLA

Re: BRING THEM HOME!!

Post by JLA »

When will we ever learn. It is not like the "good old days" when we knew our enemies and they knew us because we all wore the same uniforms. Now they use women and children and people in plain clothes. To quote a famous movie line, "Kill 'em all and let God sort them out."
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
No Patience
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by No Patience »

JLA wrote:When will we ever learn. It is not like the "good old days" when we knew our enemies and they knew us because we all wore the same uniforms. Now they use women and children and people in plain clothes. To quote a famous movie line, "Kill 'em all and let God sort them out."
Man I want a like button.
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

That's not the half of it!
Dam, we sell/give them weapons they use against us! X(
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

This country IS screwed up in it's thinking about foreign foes. Our govt thinks we can buy them off and make them play nice with us... :ymsigh: We're the laughing stock of the world.

I have been listening to the news, nightly, and have not seen or heard anymore about this "ambush". Anyone else??

I would like to know, since this type of attack is fairly prevalent anyway, why in the hell is anyone other than the "guardian angels" allowed in the room with weapons? Make them go through the same x-ray crap we have to at the airport. This is not rocket science. :-o

(I wonder if this was an allowance that was made to get the desert people to even talk to us.. :-? )
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “General Talk”