Southern borders.... (some graphic)

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Southern borders.... (some graphic)

Post by katie »

This video was produced by the NRA and yes, it does mention B.O., but I am sharing the part to show just how bad it is at the border (actually, it is worse now) and yet our gov't is doing nothing to ward off this activity. I watched to the very end, and when a woman in AZ found a woman's head in her front yard, I realized I must share this wherever I can. I would be afraid to go outdoors.
The fact that we know it is not only mexican families with children coming over doesn't seem to be enough. Mexico & their govt does not care about it's own citizens and certainly not any others who want to come through there on the way to our borders.

Warning, graphic scenes.

Sheriff Larry Dever, (white cowboy hat and blue/white checkered shirt) is the long time sheriff of Cochise County . CochiseCounty is huge and borders Sonora, Mexico . The bald-headed guy is the Sheriff of Pinal County . North of Tucson , AZ.

This video doesn't say so, but Hwy 8, going from I-10 north of Tucson, thru Gila Bed and on to CA has a sign warning drivers not to stop or pick up hitchhikers because so many are illegals. They can be Mexican or any other foreign country.

Powerful!! And absolutely factual!

https://www.youtube.com/v/za_8TOQFA8o

Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “General Talk”