Just how long?

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Just how long?

Post by katie »

You know, I have been thinking about this whole immigration debacle all day. I can't for the life of me decide just how all of this got so "out of control" so quickly but here is one of my theories...

We know that the Mexican Govt has been issuing Visas (you know they're selling them..) to these people to enter the country for just enough time to get them through to the border and they're bussing them there to dump. They are coming from Honduras, Colombia, Nicaragua and more than likely, the prisons from Mexico and those other countries. Let's just throw in some babies & younger children in the mix so it won't be so obvious, or they may even be unknowing patsy's. It scares me to think of how many terrorists groups may have come in through those "other" countries before getting to Mexico even. (I'm sure no background checks are being made.)

Storm the borders, what can happen??? We know they (i.e., the ever-giving USA), will not do anything. If they try, we'll just send in our military to fire upon them (which they did and I can't even find out why). (Wouldn't this be considered an "act of war"?)
You KNOW it had to hurt them when many states legalized marijuana. You know the cartells were paying the mex govt hush money to leave them alone.

Now, just how long do we think it will be until we find out that our govt (or someone in it) is fully aware of this plan? You say impossible, won't happen? How the hell were they so prepared for the influx? Maybe, just possibly, it was like a teenager that had a party without supervision and it quickly got out of control, but what are they going to do?

Call me a dreamer or a whacko, but I have a sick, sick feeling about all of this. I knew it would really pi$$ off the drug lords in Mexico and they would take a major financial hit when they legalized mj, but I surely hope this is not part of it.
Retalliation.... they have NO reservations and take NO prisoners. :-s
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
JLA

Re: Just how long?

Post by JLA »

You are so right. We are going to wake up some day and won't know what has hit us. I am so sick of all this crap I can't stand it. I own a small business and we are struggling to get by and yet most of my customers are on some kind of assistant. I have many from south of the border who can barely speak English. The "American Dream" has turned into a nightmare, at least for me.......
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

I'll bet my Boat, and the truck I tow it with that the US Government is involved in all this mess.

This is Obama 101...... overwelm the system, then the masses will let you do anything in the name of fixing broken system......

When this bum is gone from office we will find out alot about him that we should have known before he got in there.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

I agree with everyones thinking...lock...obuma isnt to blame here ,or any other prez for the matter...the prez is nothing but a puppet for you to hate. You guys are focusing on the tip of the iceberg and not seeing the whole thing. It all leads to a one world government..you already have WHO and the UN for starters. You still have a handfull of countries that are strong and independent ,standing in the way of a complete world orwellian government. Fabricate a reason for war or figure out how to economically destroy them and they will look to this new gubment for help. At this point,we americans have two choices. Sit back and watch our country be ripped appart or repeat history and bring gubment down to our level,back to our control. Revolt or submit.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

JLA wrote:You are so right. We are going to wake up some day and won't know what has hit us. I am so sick of all this crap I can't stand it. I own a small business and we are struggling to get by and yet most of my customers are on some kind of assistant. I have many from south of the border who can barely speak English. The "American Dream" has turned into a nightmare, at least for me.......

Just as I suspected... I truly believe this man. Wonder what kind of "scam" they're going to call this one? X(
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07 ... ama-admin/
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “General Talk”