Let it go!

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Let it go!

Post by E_ »

ROFLMAO,

A great Article writing by a former co-worker I had when I was at Lexmark.

http://huopo.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/t ... let-it-go/

The TRUE meaning of Frozen: Let IT Go

February 26, 2014Uncategorized

WARNING: If you read this, you will never hear the song “Let it Go” the same again.

There have been a plethora of blog posts and articles written about the underlying meaning of the Disney Movie FROZEN. Some believe it is about letting go of bullying, depression and even gay or homosexual tendencies. I’m here to announce that while those interpretations are interesting and thought-provoking, they are all wrong. I’ve decided to take a much deeper, more critical look into FROZEN and its true social implications. There is one word that sums up the true meaning of FROZEN:

Flatulence.

I mean, look at these lyrics of the theme song, “Let it Go:”

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried

[Heaven knows we all try]

Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well, now they know

[Be that good girl and never let one out...]

Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go

let-it-go.jpg
let-it-go.jpg (70.26 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
Look at the impudent look on her face.

WOW. I cannot believe the indecency and debauchery of Disney studios. This has hit a new low. I just stand in awe to believe at how smart of Disney that they are willing to teach our children that it is ok to… well, you know. I can never let my children watch this film again. It teaches bad manners, disrespect and all out acceptance of letting it go. We need to stand together and ban this movie.

***Anyone who knows me, knows I really dislike body humor. But I just had to write this satirical piece to prove one point: we need to let it go. Take it easy. Stop the over-analyzing of this movie. The true meaning is about a girl who has magical powers to freeze things and that power is dangerous. So she tried to stop. But she couldn’t and she built a really cool castle. She had to learn family love to share her gift and not harm people. Let’s just focus on the greatness of this movie, its classiness, its amazing characters and its phenomenal music.

I hope this goes viral.[/color]

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
JLA

Re: Let it go!

Post by JLA »

Now that is funny. What a gas! =)) =)) =))
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........

Return to “General Talk”