By God Howdy!!

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

RELAX
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina where the water is clear and the people real friendly!

By God Howdy!!

Post by RELAX »

After receiving a call form Mr. Hillman today I found out all about this site. Sorry I have been in the dark for so long. :D

Just from a quick glance I saw some familiar names. Like Dolphin, _____ bubbles, pogo etc!! :ymapplause:

Hope to be here more and get caught up with everyone!
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: By God Howdy!!

Post by re3too »

Oh crap! Here goes the neighborhood, again! :D :D Welcome, but any friend of E's is no friend of mine! :ymdevil:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

Welcome aboard, even if you are a friend of E's, lol
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

LOL, you all remember Relax! Especially the Cave SPrings gang I am sure...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Maybe Aqu Brit will join us as well...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Skinny
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by Skinny »

RELAX wrote:After receiving a call form Mr. Hillman today I found out all about this site. Sorry I have been in the dark for so long. :D

Just from a quick glance I saw some familiar names. Like Dolphin, _____ bubbles, pogo etc!! :ymapplause:

Nice meetin' you and AB at the Plunge Bash!
:ymparty:
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Glad you found us Relax. :D
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Post by Dolphin »

Well a BIG Hello Relax and family :D Nice to have a well traveled Intellectual enjoying this site !!! Let me know the next time you are over this way ! We will butcher & Grill a fresh Ky. Fed Beef for sure !!! :)) :)) :))
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

RELAX wrote:After receiving a call form Mr. Hillman today I found out all about this site. Sorry I have been in the dark for so long. :D

Well hey Relax, thought you already knew about this site. A big welcome to ya! :ymhug:
RELAX
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina where the water is clear and the people real friendly!

Post by RELAX »

Posted by Dolphin. "Nice to have a well traveled Intellectual enjoying this site !!!" Hello Dolphin, you must be refering to my GED and the trips to and from the lake eh! :-B

Posted by Nervous Wreck "Well hey Relax, thought you already knew about this site." I do now nervous. Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I think Mr. Hillman and company have done a great job providing this site!

Return to “General Talk”