Credit Reports

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Credit Reports

Post by Pop-O »

Anyone have the link to a no strings, free credit report from the big 3 agencies? Search turns up a lot of supposed free ones that are not.
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Credit Reports

Post by E_ »

If you call any of them THEY have to give you a free one. Don't use a credit report site like free creditreport dot com, just call transunion Equifax, and the otherone and as for it. You get one a year by law.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

I just goto my banking institution and ask them to run my credit for x amount on a personal loan. Not intending to take the loan ,they usually give me a full report after running my credit.
Pop-O
Better Member

Post by Pop-O »

"Target" should be giving away free ones to all their customers. Wife didn't shop there, but most everywhere else. My credit cards are smoking.
Pinnacle

Post by Pinnacle »

This is the site to go to for the free report from each agency, and is the official site run by the three companies: https://www.annualcreditreport.com
I would suggest you get all three if you have not looked at them for a while. Then next year run one every four months.
Pop-O
Better Member

Post by Pop-O »

Thank you, that's it. I had the link a while back but had misplaced it.
Pop-O
Better Member

Post by Pop-O »

Along the same lines, what about "Lifelock" ? I see they have changed their commercial to say that they can't control 100% of problems. Where before they gave the impression of complete reliability. Anyone use their service?

Return to “General Talk”