Down with OPEC!

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

lexcomman
Contributor

Down with OPEC!

Post by lexcomman »

I swear the OPEC execs should die and burn in hell. I just hope if they start asking for a government bail out the citizens of the world stand up and stop thier countries from giving money to them.

http://www.reuters.com/article/reutersC ... DJ20090316
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Down with OPEC!

Post by E_ »

What I want to know is if the oil is that low why is the fuel still hight than it was the last time it was that low.

OPEC should start investing in solar panels in all the desert they have, then they could sell to the european power grid and remain powerful.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

According to GMA. The oil tankers are sitting off shore and they oil drillers are waiting for the price to go back up. This is really BS. Obama should step in. Unfortunately we have the green folks, that won't let us drill in the US. If we had folks in charge with some balls we wouldn't be in this predicament
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Last I heard, all the storage facilities in the U.S. are full also. I guess there are a dozen 'super tankers' just sittin @ $75,000 dollars "per day". The games BIG people play! X(

Return to “General Talk”