Louisville prankster flys grim reaper

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Sunset Lady

Louisville prankster flys grim reaper

Post by Sunset Lady »

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Louisville prankster flys grim reaper

Post by E_ »

ROFLMAO that is awesome!

VIDEO: Grim Reaper Drone Terrorizes Town

by Jon David Kahn 29 Oct 2013

A 44-year-old Louisville father and notorious prankster, Tom Mabe, has garnered almost 3 million views for a YouTube video that captured his remote controlled flying grim reaper terrorizing folks at a local park. Mabe created what he calls the Flying Reaper in anticipation of Halloween and his viral video shows the winged angel of death descending upon terrified joggers, soccer players and children, all of whom can be seen running for safety.

Mabe told the Daily Mail, "We have had a lot of fun making this. It's taken some work to make it happen, but it's great fun. It flies with the help of a remote control helicopter but you rig it up in a really brilliant way. It has to be quiet so people don't hear it. Wherever there are people, we will go. The best bit is when you sneak up on people. We fly it about 200 feet in the air and then drop it down so it's right behind them.

With regards to his Halloween plans for the Flying Reaper, Mabe said, "We're going to take it to a street where there are always lots of trick-or-treaters and are going to set a camera up from inside the Reaper's face to capture the children's reactions. I have always wanted to do this, it's such a laugh."

Photo: Tom Mabe / Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB8D2QZ9 ... r_embedded

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
JLA

Re: Louisville prankster flys grim reaper

Post by JLA »

That is awesome!! I know the area he was flying in (Seneca Park) and it is always full of people. :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........

Return to “General Talk”