Trucker Strike

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Trucker Strike

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Just passing this along.

Stephanie Wolfe (owner-operator)

everyone needs to stock up on food and gas this week have enough to do u for at least 5 days .... we truckers r going on strike shutting down usa .. we r going to show the government who is the back bone of this country. SO PLEASE TAKE MY ADVISE STOCK UP ON FOOD AND GAS ..... don't spend no money on OCT. 11-13. at least maybe we can get something done for our country before it gets to where we cant please everyone fly ur flags and ur show the ten commandments.... please help us u don't have to b a trucker to do this ... DONT SPEND ONE PENNY DURING THESE DATES WATCH THE COUNTRY TURN AROUND . I NO U DONT NO THIS IF U R NOT A TRUCKER OR WORK AT THESE PLACES BUT, THE STORES ONLY HAVE ENOUGH FOOD N THERE WAREHOUSE FOR 3 DAYS SO THINK ABOUT IT..... SO PLEASE DO AS I ASK.....I WOULDNT LEAD U WROUNG. IF U SEE A TRUCKER PARKED N THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD DONT YELL AT HIM THAT IS A STRIKE AND WE R NOT GOING TO MOVE THEM EITHER UNTIL THINGS CHANGE.... PLEASE SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR US TRUCKERS... ALWAYS KNOW IF U GOT IT A TRUCKER BROUGHT IT NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. I KNOW U ALL DONT LIKE US WE GET N UR WAY BUT , OUR JOB IS VERY HARD... AND STRESSFULL. ....SO PLEASE STAND BY US WE R UR BACK BONE OF UR COUNTRY WE DONT RUN U DONT EAT.......... SHOW UR SUPPORT.

Re: FB post
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Trucker Strike

Post by E_ »

Well I hope they don't block the road as I would not do very well with that but I like SOME of the effort. I highly doubt it will happen though.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

They will just hire pos scabs to drive for them..
JLA

Post by JLA »

The government won't even notice. The one's that will notice (if it were to actually happen) are people like me that own those little stores. I have 9 families that depend on me to keep my doors open, to pay them so they can buy food, clothes, gas, etc. A better idea would be for all those truckers to converge on Washington, D.C. and park there. Fill the city with big rigs, THAT they would notice.

Go on strike after delivering to my store tomorrow. :)
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Good point JLA
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Talk”