Thank God it is Friday!!!

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

No Patience
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Thank God it is Friday!!!

Post by No Patience »

Lets go to the Lake!!!!!!!!!!
The season is winding down. :(
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Thank God it is Friday!!!

Post by E_ »

If all goes well I will be there with my wife and daughter tomorrow morning.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
No Patience
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by No Patience »

Going tonight as soon as the wife gets off at 4. If you are up at Grider, look me up I am on the crusier run with the lake view you know the boat name. Named after my wife she has NO PATIENCE.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Whew! Another work week down, ready to head south!

HAPPY Manufacturing Day!
http://manufacturingday.com/
http://www.industryweek.com/manufacturing-day
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Going to detail the inside of the boat today. We're going to try to pull it Tues., clean the bottom, then take it to be winterized Wed. Taking longer since GWW is still so limited in what he can do...... :( :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

If I end up coming down by myself tomorrow maybe Sunday on my way home I could swing by and help get the boat out of the water? If not make Rod or Faster do it!
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Just got back from a Waverunner trip to Frankfort and back (32 miles) for lunch, that might be the last one of the summer...... :ymtongue:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:If I end up coming down by myself tomorrow maybe Sunday on my way home I could swing by and help get the boat out of the water? If not make Rod or Faster do it!
Thanks for the offer, but I think we can manage. We went down today and he's okay as long as he lets me do what he KNOWS I can do. All he has to do is back the trailer down. Thank goodness I can get the boat out of the slip and on the trailer by myself. The back ramp at Conley looks good with plenty of concrete so we should be alright. We did take a nice ride up Fishing Creek almost to LFM. Gorgeous day but he was pooped by the time we left the boat. He even agreed to let me bring the car down to him....that's significant. :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)

Return to “General Talk”