Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn7N2UiOYCk

as funny as this is,its also scarey....lol
kdfwr911
Better Member

Re: .....

Post by kdfwr911 »

The scary part is that we agree on this one.... :D :-o :-?
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

Crackpot
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

There is a system very similar without the humor side available to businesses now. Tells you everything you need to know about a company as you answer the phone. I was reading about them last week and I considered investing in them. :ymhug:
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

You would be surprised at what a company knows about you when you call from your home phone. Their caller ID does more than give them an address, much more. And if you register a product or have accounts at a bank or investments at places like Fidelity, they may not know what you had for breakfast, but they know a lot.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

I am not exactly paranoid about this stuff but I will tell you that about all I ever use is cash anymore. This kind of crapola just burns my buns. I am gonna have to put that on fb.... easy to follow for all of my "older peeps", lol.

I am positive that this is the way our current regime wants it to be though! X( :-B
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “General Talk”