Check Your Powerball Tickets

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

JLA

Check Your Powerball Tickets

Post by JLA »

Someone in Russell Springs won $1,000,000. on the Powerball last night. That means you matched the first five numbers, but not the Powerball number. Since the Lottery office was closed today for the 4th, an exact store location wasn't listed on my lottery terminal, only the city. Good Luck!!

Remember me if you won! :D :D :YMAPPLAUSE: :YMAPPLAUSE:
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Check Your Powerball Tickets

Post by E_ »

Hope it was Denmark! lol

You know you are my favorite right Denmark? :p
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
DMS

Post by DMS »

Oh if it was me you would done knowed! Very happy for him! *edited bad info...anyway

Artist “Rancel” Walters of Russell Springs is the newest $1,000,000 Kentucky Lottery Powerball winner! Walters had five correct numbers for the drawing Wednesday night, July 3rd. He purchased his winning ticket at the Express Mart in Russell Springs. The store will receive $10,000 from the Kentucky Lottery Corporation for selling a winning ticket. Walters traveled to lottery headquarters in Louisville on Friday to claim his prize!
Last edited by DMS on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
DMS

Post by DMS »

BTW that is the second 1mil ticket sold from the same building. The first ever lottery win ( I think) was a young Russell Co man just discharged from four year Army service.
JLA

Post by JLA »

Always glad to hear it is someone who actually will appreciate it. Drives me crazy when someone wins and it doesn't even impact their lives.
JLA

Post by JLA »

Denmark- wrote:BTW that is the second 1mil ticket sold from the same building. The first ever lottery win ( I think) was a young Russell Co man just discharged from four year Army service.
I gotta start buying my tickets from the Express Mart :ymapplause: :D

Return to “General Talk”