how's work?

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Fall Creek
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Fall Creek rmap

how's work?

Post by Fall Creek »

Hey E, how's work today?

let me guess: your skin is a little itchy because you got to much sun last week. Its 1:30 and your starting to get the shakes a little bit, because you haven't had a drink yet for the first day in a week. And you had to wear sandals to work today because the tops of your feet are so burnt you just couldn't handle putting socks on. =))

Welcome back to the work world, hope you had fun on vacation!
No Patience
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Re: how's work?

Post by No Patience »

That just ain't right! I feel for you E.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: how's work?

Post by E_ »

I'm all good, I wore sunscreen so no burns, just a good even tan. No shakes.

The worse thing is my dang left eye that I got schmacked real good with a sprung bungee cord last night. Some at work are trying to get me to go get it checked out as they think I could have a detached retina. Geez. I am going to wait another day. There is no bruising, no busted blood vessels, etc. its just sore like a bad bruise would feel. I can see fine out of it.

We started missing the lake instantly though and I have already went against my better judgment and decided to head down for the holiday. lol

It suuure was nice being out on the hook for several days an not even seeing a ramp or dock. Didn't come into a dock until we had to get ice and pick up mom and dad to take them out for a half day. Then we went right back out and dropped anchor again till we left. Now I guess I just gotta hope this job holds up so I can have many more lil lake vacations.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Talk”