IRS KNOWS $4.2 BILLION/YR FRAUD!

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

IRS KNOWS $4.2 BILLION/YR FRAUD!

Post by katie »

X( X( X( X(
I'm sick to my stomach right now... This was a story done by our NBC station here in Indy. This is true as the IRS has confirmed it but say they can do nothing. Call your congressman. WTH have these people been doing??? And they want to give the IRS our healthcare... X(

http://videos2view.net/tax-fraud.htm
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Nebrios

Re: IRS KNOWS $4.2 BILLION/YR FRAUD!

Post by Nebrios »

Here's a proposal... how bout we tear down the wall between USA and Mexico...take out their government and cartels...make them the 51st state....less money wasted all around..
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

That would be a good idea but the culture of that country is not one of overall productivity and making things better. If it was it would already be a better place than it is. IMO the Spanish knew that and took what they wanted and left the rest since it was not worth it.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
kdfwr911
Better Member

Post by kdfwr911 »

Come on people, they don't have time to deal with something like this....they're too busy targeting conservative groups seeking tax exempt status. Besides that, this is one of Obama's demographics....hands off.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

kdfwr911 wrote:Come on people, they don't have time to deal with something like this....they're too busy targeting conservative groups seeking tax exempt status. Besides that, this is one of Obama's demographics....hands off.

Hey hey now....your suppose to let me dream about that ocean front property for a few pages before you go busting my bubble....

Return to “General Talk”