Looking for a Web/application programming company that does

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Looking for a Web/application programming company that does

Post by E_ »

Looking for a Web/application programming company that does custom work

Needed, someone (company preferred) to design and support a electronic system. System needs to be able to have a scalable central server design that allows users to access via a web interface to make content changes etc. The content needs to be displayed in three distinctly different formats, one that will go to a small 15" screen, one that will go to a 32" screen, and one that will display overall data on a 55+" screen.

Do you know a company that can do this? Basically it is a web server that has information stored in a central database, in that data base the information will be divided into up to 400 locations. 90% of those locations will be one of the two smaller monitors and will display distinct data for that particular spot using one small and one 32" truly since the paired monitors will be within 30' of each other you could opt to control them from one pc/thin client or from two if easier. The other 10% will display overall data on the largest monitor for the locations that are in that larger monitors group. Clear as mud?

This web type content that will be displayed on the screens needs to be full screen with no browser, borders etc. and can autosize to varying monitor sizes if monitor size changes (like a web page does). Then the user interface to change the data at first needs to be able to be accessed by differing levels of access to where users can only control the content for the monitors in their area. They would access this via a webpage on a computer and that page needs to be able to support WinXP and up as well as IE 8 and above.

Lastly the system needs to be setup from the beginning to be able to eventually accept HL7 interfaces. Would prefer a company in the Central KY or Cincinnati area of course to be near enough to provide proper ongoing support.
Attachments
Rough Drawing.jpg
Rough Drawing.jpg (86.41 KiB) Viewed 3071 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Looking for a Web/application programming company that d

Post by re3too »

Let me check the closet! :D :D
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

re3too wrote:Let me check the closet! :D :D

=)) =)) =)) :ymapplause: :ymapplause: =)) =)) =))
( thanks re3, I needed that today!)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

MikeI on LC.com sent me a company here in Lexington. I am interviewing them today. Interviewed another one yesterday.

...and met with the current one late yesterday. Thus far didn't really like what current had to say.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Talk”