Boston Bomber..... gets a fair CIVIL trial.

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Boston Bomber..... gets a fair CIVIL trial.

Post by katie »

X( X( Okay, does this pi$$ anyone off but me??? He became a citizen of the USA 7 months ago, on SEPT 11, 2012, and now this already? You think the only reason they waited till another big event because they couldn't do it on sept 11 anniversary because he was being accepted as a good upstanding citizen, who vowed to accept our country. I'm sick to my stomach.
Not considered an enemy combatant. Open those doors and let all of the crazies in!

excerpt:
"In others words, the Obama administration is planning on trying the 19-year-old Tsarnaev in federal, civilian court. Tsarnaev obtained U.S. citizenship on Sept. 11 of last year."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2527814
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Boston Bomber..... gets a fair CIVIL trial.

Post by re3too »

PURE BS! :ymsick: :ymsick:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

With all due respect....what evidence do they have on him...some video and stills....after looking thru all the videos I've seen. I saw more people displaying the seal publisher logo all dressed alike with black back packs. Some even had what look to be a black box in their hand....transmitter looking...

I hope this isn't a case of confirmation bias....
imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Post by imaposer »

I'm sorry, but no. Seven months, seven years, seven generations makes no difference. The day he became a citizen, he became a citizen. That's the way it is. I'd be pissed if they threw the laws aside and treated him any differently. Now, should we be looking in to changing immigration laws, hell yes!
To be honest, I'm more disturbed by the way it was handled. A city of 5 million essentially locked down as a police state for a week? Military being used to enforce a do not leave your house order? Door to door, house to house warrant less searches? Accepted by the masses because of the circumstances? Hell, this was no where near as bad as the DC sniper terrorism a decade ago, and they didn't use these gestapo tactics to catch them. How soon will we be using similar lockdown, full area searches for even less drastic actions? Not to mention how this will be used to justify ramping up drone surveillance over every inch of the country to "prevent" further terrorist acts.
Land of the free my a$$. The terrorists have won. :(
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I agree with Imaposer (someone please kick me) lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

I couldn't have said that any better....I held back..I'm on probation here. Lol

All jokes aside....I feel this was a test run of for martial law...so few controlled so many.....
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Sorry, my panties are still in a bunch... There needs to be an amendment to the citizenship law. You jack up on the USA in the first 5 years, you have no rights!!!

This is just wrong, wrong, wrong. I don't believe there is a mistake in identity at all. Why were they on the run, why did they hold up a store and shoot a campus cop for no reason, why did they carjack and tell the victim they were the bombers? The older jackass probably "enlisted" the brother, but he is still old enough to know what he was doing!!!!

X( =; I don't feel this is the end of it by a long shot.

Praying for the victims and the Texas explosion victims :(

I know you have a point imaposer (E does not count ;) ) but ........ I don't even know what to say, I am just sick. Maybe we pass out citizenship too easy. You know we want to be all nice and friendly in the USA, regardless of how you feel about us. Maybe say want to blow our brains out, etc....

Oh, and they did NOT have licenses for their guns..... imagine that. 8-|
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Just wait till we grant a bunch of illegals free citizenship just for breaking the law.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

didn't our jackass leader let 3 million illegals out of prison a few months ago
kdfwr911
Better Member

Post by kdfwr911 »

katie wrote:Sorry, my panties are still in a bunch... There needs to be an amendment to the citizenship law. You jack up on the USA in the first 5 years, you have no rights!!!

This is just wrong, wrong, wrong. I don't believe there is a mistake in identity at all. Why were they on the run, why did they hold up a store and shoot a campus cop for no reason, why did they carjack and tell the victim they were the bombers? The older jackass probably "enlisted" the brother, but he is still old enough to know what he was doing!!!!

X( =; I don't feel this is the end of it by a long shot.

Praying for the victims and the Texas explosion victims :(

I know you have a point imaposer (E does not count ;) ) but ........ I don't even know what to say, I am just sick. Maybe we pass out citizenship too easy. You know we want to be all nice and friendly in the USA, regardless of how you feel about us. Maybe say want to blow our brains out, etc....

Oh, and they did NOT have licenses for their guns..... imagine that. 8-|

I agree with you Katie. Obviously not a popular opinion with some, but it's mine none the less.

As far as knowing for certain whether they are guilty or not, I believe they are. Aside from the obvious reasons you gave such as their admissions to the carjack victim and video/photo evidence, don't forget the explosives they used against police when they were cornered and the unexploded devices. When they get all the forensics done on both the exploded and unexploded devices I think it will be hard to argue they weren't responsible. Some of the components (especially in the detonators) will be traceable. I would think there will also be a number of other connections found between the devices used in the Marathon bombings and the devices used against police and those found in their possession on a molecular level. Same nails, ballbearings, gunpowders etc. It just takes time to analyze all those things. Who knows, they may eventually even come up with security video of them purchasing some of the components at retail locations, or digital evidence of online purchases.
Last edited by kdfwr911 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fall Creek
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Fall Creek rmap

Post by Fall Creek »

PUBLIC HANGING! Getting into a gun/bomb fight with the boston PD screams guilty, and then the coward tried to commit suicide by shooting himself in the mouth and destroyed his vocal cord so he can't talk anymore.

Public Hanging, and then leave his body on display for all countries to see. You f*** with the US we will kill you!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

I think she knew all along (after the marriage). Was beaten into submission by her husband and mother-in-law, which I believe she was in on it as well. Can you imaging anyone in their right mind working day and night to support a lazy combatitive husband and mother-in-law??? I think she must be really scared right now. Russian gangs/mafia/terrorists.... witness protection is needed here. :-ss

Return to “General Talk”