BoatUS Announces Top Boat Names

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

BoatUS Announces Top Boat Names

Post by E_ »

http://www.dailyboater.com/2013/03/boat ... AAAA=#more
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 BoatUS Announces Top Boat Names
BoatUS announces top ten boat names for the past year, including Island Time and Seas the Day...

Is your boat name on the list of top ten boat names? Some people look for a list like this to get ideas for their next boat name. Others look to such a list and breathe a sigh of relief that their current boat name is not included.

Love them or hate them, below are the year's top ten most popular boat names according to BoatUS. (continues after the pic...)

Dolce Vita blanket
A boat name blanket emblazoned with one of this year's top boat names. Is yours on the list?

Top 10 Boat Names
And without further adieu ado, here is the Boat Owners Association of The United States' 23rd Annual List of Top Ten Boat Names...

1. Island Time
2. Seas the Day
3. It's About Time
4. Liberty
5. Serendipity
6. Second Wind
7. Dolce Vita
8. Aquaholic
9. The Good Life
10. Nauti Buoy

Funded primarily by BoatUS members, the BoatUS Foundation provides innovative educational outreach directly to boaters and anglers with the aim of reducing accidents and fatalities, increasing stewardship of America's waterways and keeping boating safe. To learn more, go to http://www.BoatUS.com/foundation.

Our boat name advice is simple. Avoid the list. Not because the names are bad, but because they are not unique. These are some of the most popular boat names out on the water across the United States, which means there is a pretty good chance a boat that is sailing nearby has one of these names on the back. If you want a truly great boat name, come up with something unique to you or your family. Check out our top ten boat naming tips for more ideas.

To get your boat name on apparel and gear like the blanket above, visit http://www.BoatNameGear.com
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: BoatUS Announces Top Boat Names

Post by re3too »

Our latest one ain't there! Do you think "Off Deep End" fits us? 8-| 8-|
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

My Current Boat

"Tooned Out"
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Last one I named was "Last Call". (I was wrong about that, lol)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
DMS

Post by DMS »

Bought a work in progress in Jan., thinking its name will be "D@mn pos moneytrap mf" if things dont do better.

Return to “General Talk”