For my friend E

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

crwky

For my friend E

Post by crwky »

Thought of you
Attachments
16059_345832555514626_110133557_n.jpg
16059_345832555514626_110133557_n.jpg (33.72 KiB) Viewed 4229 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: For my friend E

Post by E_ »

I used to love both, now I'm thinking about going to GM.

...sure hope that don't mean I am attracted to Bow Ties. LMAO
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
MissSwitzerland
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Knight's Landing

Post by MissSwitzerland »

USED to love both???? Now you don't love either???

You're starting to worry me E!! :-ss
When the Queen is Happy there is Peace in the Kingdom!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

lol, no now I only love the V, I'm not too pleased with Chrysler since becoming Fiat's bish.
WaterWings
Better Member

Post by WaterWings »

Was headin home the other day and had to stop for a red light at New Circle and N. Broadway. 3 cars ahead of me this nut gets out of his silver Dodge em' pick em' up and runs around to the back. Plays in the bed and then just about the time the rain really starts down he gets back in the truck and zooms toward Harrison County.
Sure looked like E Hillman!

Was that YOU E or just a wannabe look alike?? :)
hillman.jpg
hillman.jpg (61.88 KiB) Viewed 4214 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

ROFLMAO! that was me, traffic was horrible for trying to get over to Newtown pike so I went on up Limestone, Broadway, Paris Pike to the interstate to get to I75 to head to G-town. First time I have went that way in months (last time was a LB Express run) and not only do you spot me but you also see me having to hook a bungee cord on a motorcycle ramp that was in the truckbed that my wife left unhooked the other day after getting something out of the truck and it was sliding/banging all over the place in the stop and go traffic.

Did you like my dismount from the truck bed? lol I might be fat but I still got Cowboy moves. lol

Funny thing was as I went by the ball park I the thought crossed my mind that I was in your turf. lol
WaterWings
Better Member

Post by WaterWings »

E_HILLMAN wrote:ROFLMAO! that was me, traffic was horrible for trying to get over to Newtown pike so I went on up Limestone, Broadway, Paris Pike to the interstate to get to I75 to head to G-town. First time I have went that way in months and not only do you spot me but you also see me having to hook a bungee cord on a motorcycle ramp that was in the truckbed that my wife left unhooked the other day after getting something out of the truck and it was sliding/banging all over the place in the stop and go traffic.

Did you like my dismount from the truck bed? lol I might be fat but I still got Cowboy moves. lol

Funny thing was as I went by the ball park I the thought crossed my mind that I was in your turf. lol
I will say that was a real quick dismount but a cowboy move....I duuno. :ymcowboy: :))
You timed it just right anyway. About the time you got back in the truck the rain really started coming down.
Tried to catch up to you but you were gone. :)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I don't let mold grow on the truck or grass under it that is for sure. lol
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:lol, no now I only love the V, I'm not too pleased with Chrysler since becoming Fiat's bish.

So you are going to buy a truck from GM, they are Obama's Bish......... :ymapplause:
DMS

Post by DMS »

Thats funny right there Crwky!!! As far as E's timing I'd venture to say those moves were a flashback to days gone of dragging one out of the cooler at redlights. ???
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

WaterWings wrote:Was headin home the other day and had to stop for a red light at New Circle and N. Broadway. 3 cars ahead of me this nut gets out of his silver Dodge em' pick em' up and runs around to the back. Plays in the bed and then just about the time the rain really starts down he gets back in the truck and zooms toward Harrison County.
Sure looked like E Hillman!

Was that YOU E or just a wannabe look alike?? :)
LOL, if it isn't hidden cameras, it's WW! :))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Lock5 wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:lol, no now I only love the V, I'm not too pleased with Chrysler since becoming Fiat's bish.

So you are going to buy a truck from GM, they are Obama's Bish......... :ymapplause:

We own them (and Bush was who actually signed the main money over to them)
http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1031 ... ut-package
Besides, Chrysler is Italy's bish now. :( Which sucks. :(

Return to “General Talk”