Happy Birthday Mother Toon!

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Happy Birthday Mother Toon!

Post by E_ »

Happy Birthday!
Darla.JPG
Darla.JPG (47.96 KiB) Viewed 5148 times

...you never come see us anymore. Do Jeff and I need to start misbehaving again to get you to show up? :-\
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Re: Happy Birthday Mother Toon!

Post by Islander_212 »

I saw Darla this Summer. She has just taken to hanging around a better class of folks, that is all...
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

Oh, and Happy Birthday POS!
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

I haven't seen her or her hubby in 2 years or so! :(
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:I haven't seen her or her hubby in 2 years or so! :(
Please see my first post... Dave was with her too!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I saw them both last Fall at a minimum. But she only seems to show up here when we misbehave. lol
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

I hope she replys so we can see her avatar again................
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

Lock5 wrote:I hope she replys so we can see her avatar again................
That avatar would look much better with BLUE STARS =))
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
MissSwitzerland
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Knight's Landing

Post by MissSwitzerland »

Uh Hummmmm!!! Ya'll can't misbehave that much without me finding out! And, Mr. Wall, I thought you were the "better class of people" we hung out with!! You know you keep having those exclusive raft-ups that we're not invited to! [-(

My avatar will NEVER have blue stars, black stripes or any other color, shape or logo on it (them)! =;

Sorry, I'll try to check in more often!! :ymhug:

Thanks, it's nice to be missed!!!! :ymblushing:
When the Queen is Happy there is Peace in the Kingdom!
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

MissSwitzerland wrote: And, Mr. Wall, I thought you were the "better class of people" we hung out with!! You know you keep having those exclusive raft-ups that we're not invited to!
That is who I was referring too. That was a disparaging remark made toward those who did not get to hang with you guys last year. Of course if the truth were known it was all the others with us. We had a good raft up going that day behind the island in Wolf Creek. You know it about the "exclusive" raft ups! Heck they are so exclusive I am not even allowed to go... Hope to see you guys again soon. Tell Dave hello from us.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Speaking of raftups behind the Island. I got a notification that I got 2nd place in that photo contest raptorlvr told us about on here. ...when I asked them which photo it was that I submitted they said the sunset one.

...I think one of the sunset ones is of you on your boat standing with the sunset behind you and another nice cruiser just next to the island. ...it would be pretty cool if that were one of the pics chosen. Can't REALLY make you out unless someone knows you as the sun is behind you.

Second photo downin this thread viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5716 that was the first one that popped into mind since they wanted pics of people enjoying Lake Cumberland. I sent SEVERAL sunset pics though so who knows. I was hoping they would reply and send me a copy of the one they chose but all I got was ...it was the sunset pic. LMAO.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Happy Birthday Darla!
Attachments
Darla.jpg
Darla.jpg (180.5 KiB) Viewed 4301 times

Return to “General Talk”