Happy Thanksgiving

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Fall Creek
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Fall Creek rmap

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Fall Creek »

Happy Thanksgiving bitches :)) Don't eat to much =))
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

Back at ya!! :D
Happy Thanksgining y'all-- today is the day to eat too much, sit on the couch and watch football, take short naps, hug family, wrap up leftovers, gorge on dessert, and being thankful for the blessings we have while thinking of and praying for those who have not....nowhere in there did I say shopping.
Happy camper and happy boater!!
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Happy Turkey day everyone, I'm Thankfull for a place to come read up on the lake.
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm in Russell Springs and soon on to Nancy and then Somerset. Not much time to kick back on the couch when driving, stopping, and driving some more while keeping up with a two year old. Lol. Had a reply typed up this morning with some horrible and funny pictures but ran out the door before posting. Maybe I'll update later.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Ha, here was teh post I had typed up earlier.

Happy Thanksgiving EVeryone!

No rest for me, carting a 2 year old to Russell Springs, Nancy, and Somerset, KY to see the inlaws. 8-}

happy-thanksgiving-i-hope-you-choke_design.png
happy-thanksgiving-i-hope-you-choke_design.png (26.45 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
more attachments to follow. lol
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

I saw a good one this a.m. which had a photo of a chicken telling a turkey "happy thanksgiving" and the turkey making an obscene gesture and spewing "fowl" language, lol...
We had a fantastic meal, I think I gained my winter layer already. Gonna have to starve myself til Christmas dinner. Special thanks to my Mom for shoving all that food down my throat. Think I'm gonna join a gym. No, I KNOW I'm gonna join a gym. I refuse to still want to and almost feel obligated to wear jeans/sweatpants on the boat. In June. Again. :(( :(( :(( :-s
Happy camper and happy boater!!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I had that one and several others pulled up to post and my friggin laptop (2005 model) blew up on me tonight. I think it overheated... argh. Oh well on one of the other PCs now but I ain't searching all 25 of the goofy images I had selected again. lol well at least not tonight.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

thf.jpg
thf.jpg (6.04 KiB) Viewed 4158 times
thCAYVM9GO.jpg
thCAYVM9GO.jpg (3.04 KiB) Viewed 4158 times

thCA3MZWLM.jpg
thCA3MZWLM.jpg (14.3 KiB) Viewed 4158 times

thanksgiving-dirty-turkey.jpg
thanksgiving-dirty-turkey.jpg (13.33 KiB) Viewed 4158 times

th.jpg
th.jpg (11.58 KiB) Viewed 4158 times

Happy_Thanksgiving.jpg
Happy_Thanksgiving.jpg (28.67 KiB) Viewed 4158 times

chappy-thanksgiving.jpg
chappy-thanksgiving.jpg (19.17 KiB) Viewed 4158 times

blg5847.gif
blg5847.gif (40.07 KiB) Viewed 4158 times

Return to “General Talk”