Harmon Creek

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Fall Creek
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Fall Creek rmap

Harmon Creek

Post by Fall Creek »

Ok, what was the craziest thing you saw on saturday back at Jack's Branch?

Mine: some guy with a thong on, dancing on top of a boat as it drove through the crowd. all I can say is that guy was Nuts =))
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Harmon Creek

Post by E_ »

(musta been you)

I did not venture back into Jacks Branch or even Harmon for that matter. First time in a long time and I had a great time still yet. :)
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

E_HILLMAN wrote:(musta been you)

I did not venture back into Jacks Branch or even Harmon for that matter. First time in a long time and I had a great time still yet. :)
E you must be growing up to be a more responsible person. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymparty: :ymparty: Soon you will be acting like the rest of us old codgers. B-) B-)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Oh no, #-o :ymsigh:

:ymhug:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Jaybird wrote:

E you must be growing up to be a more responsible person. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymparty: :ymparty: Soon you will be acting like the rest of us old codgers. B-) B-)
Oh don't give him no credit! I'm thinkin' somebody's got him by the short hairs! :ymdevil: :ymdevil: (you deserved that, poopboy!)
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
crwky

Post by crwky »

re3too wrote:
Jaybird wrote:

Oh don't give him no credit! I'm thinkin' somebody's got him by the short hairs! :ymdevil: :ymdevil: (you deserved that, poopboy!)
Maybe, but my guess is he was afraid to take his new bigger boat in that crowd. lol also I think he may have had a young lady on board but I still think he was afraid!
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

Craziest thing I saw was LCA piloting C-Horse through Jack's Branch with a bunch of us aboard and she was using the Joy Stick! Someone got a picture too!
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

That is one awesome boat!!!! Thanks Mike, I know I'll never be able to afford a boat like that!!!
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Nope wasn't the bigger boat (it is actually easier to control), no babies onboard, just have less and less patience and restraint for encountering idiots and rude people. Lots of people in there I would have loved to hung out with but I didn't want to ruin a peaceful day getting past the losers. Listening to vhf I know I made the right choice.
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Nope wasn't the bigger boat (it is actually easier to control), no babies onboard, just have less and less patience and restraint for encountering idiots and rude people. Lots of people in there I would have loved to hung out with but I didn't want to ruin a peaceful day getting past the losers. Listening to vhf I know I made the right choice.
You probably didn't want to catch whatever it is that makes them act the way they do. =)) =)) =)) =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

lol, didn't want to have to "cure" any of them. ;) lol
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Even though I think 76 Falls will be on the up and up again with the water up, here is a Jack's Branch jpg I created for someone else. Figured I would share here too
Attachments
Jacks Branch (Custom).PNG
Jacks Branch (Custom).PNG (698.34 KiB) Viewed 4310 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Jacks Branch.JPG
Jacks Branch.JPG (212.16 KiB) Viewed 4309 times

Return to “General Talk”