AMAZING PHOTOS

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

MPII

AMAZING PHOTOS

Post by MPII »

I didn't post in the photos section because these aren't of LC but they are awesome!
Attachments
MostIncrediblePixEverSlideShow1.pps
(6.75 MiB) Downloaded 544 times
Character is not what you do or say when everyone is watching you, its what you do and say when no one else is around.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS

Post by E_ »

Good ones but one looks like a edit of the Biltmore
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

Agree that the photos are amazing-- I have to point out that the photo of the border collie looking back, sitting on the edge of a cliff, looks EXACTLY like our beloved Ringo, I wonder how or if I even can isolate that pic....it struck me real hard how identical all the markings are too....he is sooo missed and we don't have very many photos of him and I'd love to share it with hubby.
Hey E-- if you can do that for me, send a copy of that to my hubby thru the facebook group and I will be forever indebted. If not, that's cool, I'll just have to make him sit thru all the other pics to see that one. He's so impatient and has no interest in stuff he don't go looking for himself, lol.... :p
Happy camper and happy boater!!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Sorry. Not near computer for several days.
MPII

Post by MPII »

Soak-up-the-Sun wrote:Agree that the photos are amazing-- I have to point out that the photo of the border collie looking back, sitting on the edge of a cliff, looks EXACTLY like our beloved Ringo, I wonder how or if I even can isolate that pic....it struck me real hard how identical all the markings are too....he is sooo missed and we don't have very many photos of him and I'd love to share it with hubby.
Hey E-- if you can do that for me, send a copy of that to my hubby thru the facebook group and I will be forever indebted. If not, that's cool, I'll just have to make him sit thru all the other pics to see that one. He's so impatient and has no interest in stuff he don't go looking for himself, lol.... :p

I can send you the file by email if you would like. What's your email address?
Character is not what you do or say when everyone is watching you, its what you do and say when no one else is around.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

its not the die as she can right click and download here, can you ave or get a screenshot of that one slide for her?
crwky

Post by crwky »

UMMMM WHAT?
Looks like drunk posting to me....................
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Nope, stupid"smart" phone and can't see what I typed.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

E_HILLMAN wrote:its not the file as she can right click and download here, can you save the slide or get a screenshot of that one slide for her?
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member

Thanks for trying, if not, as I said, I'm gonna shuffle thru them right now and make him look!! He will freak out, maybe even tear up, he was his baby, Disney is my baby.....
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member

First thing he said is can that be posted to my facebook???? I told him E is trying to do that for me, for him....sorry to put you on the spot E, I told him you were probably in the middle of a nice cove, anchored, sleeping. I then showed him your pics of the nice foggy mornin', you're posting on the phone which sucks and he gets it. No hurry, just help me figure it out. I thought about copying on photo paper then scanning the photo then posting it? I don't understand the trademark/copyright crap when it's friggin posted on the friggin internet, friggin friggs..... =p~
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Play the file, when that slide shows hit your prntscrn button. Then open Microsoft paint (should. Be under accesories) and go edit - paste.
MPII

Post by MPII »

Soak-up-the-Sun wrote:First thing he said is can that be posted to my facebook???? I told him E is trying to do that for me, for him....sorry to put you on the spot E, I told him you were probably in the middle of a nice cove, anchored, sleeping. I then showed him your pics of the nice foggy mornin', you're posting on the phone which sucks and he gets it. No hurry, just help me figure it out. I thought about copying on photo paper then scanning the photo then posting it? I don't understand the trademark/copyright crap when it's friggin posted on the friggin internet, friggin friggs..... =p~

I'm glad you and your husband liked it!!!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Woof2.JPG
Woof2.JPG (61.39 KiB) Viewed 3947 times
Attachments
Woof.JPG
Woof.JPG (159.95 KiB) Viewed 3947 times
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member

Hubby now has this posted on his facebook profile photo. Thanks mpII for posting this and E for assisting me in figuring this stuff out. Slowly but surely I am getting the hang of a small piece of technology, although my new smart phone is still way smarter than I am!!
Also, as a neat sidenote, the woman we got Ringo and Disney from has been a very long time border collie breeder, shipping and receiving dogs worldwide to keep the breed healthy. She is also a facebook friend of my husband. She says she knows the dog in the picture, but the photo was photoshopped for background. She bred her bitch Misty to a friend's dog named Buddy. The dog's name is Nick, and I'm now trying to find out if Ringo and Nick are related. I wouldn't be surprised, it's a small world sometimes! (Not that I know for 100% she is right, but I wanna believe her I guess)
MPII

Post by MPII »

No problem! E did the heavy lifting...I just had a friend send to me so I thought I would share. Their pretty neat. Some do looked photo shopped, but, they still are neat.
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member

Cool to know now that Ringo and Disney ARE related to the dog in the pic, they share the same Mom!! :)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Neat

Return to “General Talk”