$PARE cHANGE

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

$PARE cHANGE

Post by $parechange »

It has come to my attention that I don't visit enough. It is not that I don't want to, just busy and spend to much time on FB. Anyway I am doing just fine, feel better than I have in years. I hope to see you all when we come for the fall party. Thanks for asking to all my friends.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: $PARE cHANGE

Post by E_ »

For the record, I didn't miss you. :P j/k
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

Glad to hear you are doing good. I have missed seeing your posts, even if they were double :D ones J/K....
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Who cares, ya ole fartress! :D ;;) :-*
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

Mr.Snickers and I are hoping to make the forum party so lets party!.............Southforkwally
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

southforkwally wrote:Mr.Snickers and I are hoping to make the forum party so lets party!.............Southforkwally
That is great news SFW! Make it happen...
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

Hello Islander. Long time no see. Yes a very wise man once said that there is a time for all things. So this fall is time for the party. Mr. Snickers and I have kooled our jets this summer however last summer we toured the Sierra Nevadas and Yosemite National Park. We camped out for 25 days next to Yosemite around a little town called Mammoth Lakes California. Since then however we haven't done a darn thing so I'm ready. Getting back to Mammoth Lakes,there were hot lava flows under ground around the area which meant that there were many hot springs to discover. Sitting in one of those springs watching the sunset over snow capped mountains was beyond spectacular. Course I had one of my favorite "tobacco" blunts while soaking up the hot water. he he. Anyway ya'll have a great day and Snickers will see you in October.............Southforkwally
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

southforkwally wrote:Hello Islander. Long time no see. Yes a very wise man once said that there is a time for all things. So this fall is time for the party. Mr. Snickers and I have kooled our jets this summer however last summer we toured the Sierra Nevadas and Yosemite National Park. We camped out for 25 days next to Yosemite around a little town called Mammoth Lakes California. Since then however we haven't done a darn thing so I'm ready. Getting back to Mammoth Lakes,there were hot lava flows under ground around the area which meant that there were many hot springs to discover. Sitting in one of those springs watching the sunset over snow capped mountains was beyond spectacular. Course I had one of my favorite "tobacco" blunts while soaking up the hot water. he he. Anyway ya'll have a great day and Snickers will see you in October.............Southforkwally
That sounds like a great way to spend a summer. That is one place we have not been yet and will do some day. Hope to see both of you in October. Have a great rest of this Summer.
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

E_HILLMAN wrote:For the record, I didn't miss you. :P j/k
:)) :)) =)) j/k
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

Yes Its been awhile since I've seen Katie and the $parechange so I'm looking to get politically correct for the occasion! he he. Hope you are doing good my friend. Keep the political commentary coming..........Southforkwally

Return to “General Talk”