breast cancer cruise

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

bubbles
Better Member

breast cancer cruise

Post by bubbles »

does anyone know if there is a link to the cruise for this year? i am coming and have a few new friends coming and wanted to send them a lik and show them some stuff to look forward to. or maybe some pics or anything???
WaterWings
Better Member

Re: breast cancer cruise

Post by WaterWings »

bubbles wrote:does anyone know if there is a link to the cruise for this year? i am coming and have a few new friends coming and wanted to send them a lik and show them some stuff to look forward to. or maybe some pics or anything???
Bubbles GT Smith has a link to his picasso photo account which has about 350 pictures he took from last year. Sad part is the only link I can access is on LC.com and as you probably know its down for maintenance.
I believe your in quiet a few of them. B-) B-)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Is the site back up? I was able to get to http://lakecumberland.com/forum/viewthr ... ?tid=23224
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Ahhh here is a link for you Bubbles!
http://www.ladiesofthelakeky.com/
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

...and here GT has a couple albums. ;) Gotta love a well typed/planned yahoo/google search ;)
https://plus.google.com/photos/11719314 ... 975/albums

Return to “General Talk”