Pi$$ on 'em...shouldnt kill Americans

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

DMS

Pi$$ on 'em...shouldnt kill Americans

Post by DMS »

While it might be in bad taste if they kill my friends and shoot at me a little urine will be the last of their worries. Pi$$ up their backs!
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: Pi$$ on 'em...shouldnt kill Americans

Post by Lock5 »

Denmark- wrote:While it might be in bad taste if they kill my friends and shoot at me a little urine will be the last of their worries. Pi$$ up their backs!

+1 Getting shot at day in and day out without a clear path to victory can get a little old......... I don't condone the action they took, but if it takes alittle of the edge off then so be it.

Unfortunatley it ended up in the real enemy's hands(our media's) and will now get played out in front of the world.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

They should have went after who POSTED the video instead of those in it. But granted they should not have done it but who am I (who has not experinced what they have) to judge them. Judge those that made it public instead.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
kdfwr911
Better Member

Post by kdfwr911 »

Denmark- wrote:While it might be in bad taste if they kill my friends and shoot at me a little urine will be the last of their worries. Pi$$ up their backs!

Another example of the media running the politically correctness BS into the ground. Sometimes the media makes me want to puke. You can't even tell whose side they're on most of the time anymore. Some snot nose reporter 2 years out of school trying to make a name for himself at the expense of our country and the networks and newspapers are more than willing to let him run wild to sell newspapers and airtime.

In WW2 we indescriminately firebombed entire German cities and all the civilian men, women and children in them. During the Battle of the Bulge we caught a bunch of German soilders dressed as American troops going around behind our lines sabatoging communications etc and we tried and executed them in the field within days of capturing them. Not saying any of it was right, but the thinking was that we were at war and we did what was necessary to win it without worrying about how the media might spin it. In those days if they didn't march to the beat of the military, then they didn't march at all. And I'll bet those guys aren't the first American GI's to take a whiz on the dead carcasses of enemy troops. They're just the first to be crucified by the politically correct media and Pentagon for it. Who really gives a dam that they whizzed on a bunch of dead terrorists? I dam sure don't. More power to em. Hell if I'd been there I'd have joined in and relieved myself on em too. And I hope it pisses the Taliban off enough to come out and fight for a change instead of planting IED's.
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

kdfwr911 wrote:

Another example of the media running the politically correctness BS into the ground. Sometimes the media makes me want to puke. You can't even tell whose side they're on most of the time anymore. Some snot nose reporter 2 years out of school trying to make a name for himself at the expense of our country and the networks and newspapers are more than willing to let him run wild to sell newspapers and airtime.

In WW2 we indescriminately firebombed entire German cities and all the civilian men, women and children in them. During the Battle of the Bulge we caught a bunch of German soilders dressed as American troops going around behind our lines sabatoging communications etc and we tried and executed them in the field within days of capturing them. Not saying any of it was right, but the thinking was that we were at war and we did what was necessary to win it without worrying about how the media might spin it. In those days if they didn't march to the beat of the military, then they didn't march at all. And I'll bet those guys aren't the first American GI's to take a whiz on the dead carcasses of enemy troops. They're just the first to be crucified by the politically correct media and Pentagon for it. Who really gives a dam that they whizzed on a bunch of dead terrorists? I dam sure don't. More power to em. Hell if I'd been there I'd have joined in and relieved myself on em too. And I hope it pisses the Taliban off enough to come out and fight for a change instead of planting IED's.
+11111111111111111

The media stories today remind me of the bleeding heart scum bags from back in '66 and '67. Anything to make a buck from the "poor pitiful enemy" types that read it. I call them Jane Fonda types, if you are old enough you know what I mean. It was just plain stupid of whoever put it out there and even more stupid for the media to run with it.
weedbeater17
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cabin that overlooks Lee's Ford

Post by weedbeater17 »

The media, free handouts and dumb@ss reporting has been a major factor in this great Country's downward spiral. I was always told by my pappy that "Alls fair in love and war". Just my two cents
pourme
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by pourme »

Good waste of PI$$ if you ask me!

And also I am not judging someone who may have seen people die at the hands of these peices of crap!
Envy Our Past, Fear Our Future...Go CATS!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

http://www.vice.com/read/take-a-stroll-war-piss

Got that from a friend's facebook link
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

I think it's a d@mn sad day when whoever was close enough to take this picture, actually posted it.... maybe he/she was feeling bad for the dead taliban, a feeling that probably should be explored a little deeper if you ask me. I don't know that I would want anyone backing me up that would be "bothered" enough by this to jeopardize the careers and freedom of those who actually put their life on the line for me. Can you say TREASON? TRAITOR? X( :-Q
Just my opinion folks..... :|
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

It could also be that he was actually thought it was great. Then somebody talked him into putting it up and folks took it the wrong way. He might have just been saying, here focker, how do you like this!!!!! Which I hope is what he was thinking.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I think $pare's scenario is about right. I will add on it that it most likely got passed to a friend who was dumb enough to post it or it got to someone who was miffed at it and THEY posted it. Either way whomever posted it is a DUMB ARSE
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

First, I understand the act but don't condone it.....I don't get how someone could be so dumb to even take video or pics of it. Why document it? Are they proud or ticked off? If I was one of the pissing soldiers, I would've grabbed the camera or phone and crushed it immediately. Unfortunately, this is going to widen the enemies' world of prospects for recruiting and turn some moderates into haters. :(
Happy camper and happy boater!!
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Two separate opinions on the subject

Lt.col.. West , To Pundits & Armchair Quarterbacks: "Shut Your Mouth"

No doubt you have heard about the latest "Abu Ghraib"
incident -- a video of Marines allegedly urinating on the bodies of
Afghan terrorists. Our media and political elites have offered their
effusive apologies. As always, Rep. Allen West (R-FL) had some choice
words of his own. Here is West's statement, courtesy of our friends at
The Weekly Standard:

"I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video
of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any
self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon
had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media
outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being
killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah. All
these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill.
Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division
who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

"The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment
under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a
General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and
have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each
personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and
conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a
teleprompter.

"As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the
Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell."

YOU PEE FOR ME, MARINE

You pee for us all, Marine.

This has to do with the video that popped up yesterday. It’s 40 seconds, and it shows four Marines standing above the bodies of some dead Taliban. Peeing on them. “Have a great day, buddy,” one of the Marines says to the corpse at his feet. Let’s review.
America is at war with militant Islam. In Afghanistan, the Taliban is militant Islam. In Afghanistan, the Taliban gave refuge and support to Al Qaeda as it prepared the attacks of September 11. In Afghanistan, the Taliban works around the clock to put American servicemen in their graves. The Taliban is the bad guy. And the United States Marines are the good guys.
And this is much ado about nothing. Because the brass are crapping their pants.
“This is egregious, disgusting behavior,” said Pentagon spokesman Capt. John Kirby. “It turned my stomach.” Kirby’s branch of the service is not listed, but I’m guessing it’s Girl Scouts. It turned his stomach?
We are a nation at war. We’ve had thousands of Americans die. We’ve brought hundreds of thousands home with losses of limb and mind, and THIS turns his stomach?
That’s not exactly a warrior spirit. And it makes you wish that men like those urinating Marines were running this operation. But they are not. And they will be crucified.
Because our military establishment specializes in throwing young GIs under the bus. Any number of desk jockeys and political generals are glad to backstab as many warriors as they can. In the White House and at the Pentagon, the god of political correctness is fed with the frequent sacrifice of young soldiers’ careers. You send people to war, but heaven help them if they act like it. Hamstrung by Marquis of Queensbury rules in a bar fight with savages, our GIs are attacked by enemy fighters on one side and government lawyers on the other.
It’s a funny game where no one has their back. Except the American people. Which gets me back to my point. You pee for us all, Marine.
That group of Camp Lejeune snipers is condemned by the political generals, but embraced by the American people. Because that’s what you get when you screw with the United States of America. You get a bullet through the brainpan, and we’re going to line up to spit on the pieces. Unless we have a full bladder. And show the YouTube far and wide, as a warning to your pals. This is what it means to mess with America. The pantywaists in the Pentagon might want to win your hearts and minds, but the men pulling the triggers want to snap your freaking necks. And some 310 million real Americans feel the same way. Mess with the best, die like the rest. The sooner the better, the more the merrier, and don’t be surprised if it’s not holy water you get sprinkled with.
Real people aren’t bothered by this.
Real people believe this is how war should be fought.
Real people think that we’ve pussyfooted around long enough, it’s time to make the rubble bounce. And real people are sick and tired of the feigned indignation coming out of the Pentagon and White House. Life is not group therapy and war is not run by “Robert Rules of Order.” War is where you kill people and break the will of a society.
War is where you make the other guy cry “Uncle.” Ask the people of Hiroshima and Dresden. Or Atlanta, for that matter.
You attack the United States and you die. You die ugly. There are only two sure winners – us and the maggots. And any people, nation or religion that can’t stand that heat should stay the hell out of the kitchen.
So if you don’t want to be blown to bits and pieces, and pissed on by fine examples of American manhood, then you better stay home with mama. You better lay off the jihad. You better learn some manners and mind your Ps and Qs. Because Lady Liberty is shaking her fist. And that’s not just some words in a song. That’s our pledge.
We’re going to kill you, and we’re going to cheer the men who do it.
And the rest of you goat-bearded savages better shake in your sandals, because those Marines pee for us.
And they’re coming for you next.
by Bob Lonsberry © 2012
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

Unfortunately, someone videotaped this, and nobody stopped them. Unfortunately, the ones who will use this video to recruit new killers of Americans will not read the above post. I guess it was videotaped with some sort of pride in mind, humorous intentions, I dunno. I just don't get the reckless video sharing unless they all thought the rest of the world would be cool with it?? They didn't see this as dangerous to their comrades??? :ymsigh:
Happy camper and happy boater!!
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Old Marines 2 Cents On The Wet-Taliban Furor

The objective of war is victory. Obviously our politicians and military leaders have forgotten this simple theme since WWII. The following was sent by a former Marine friend who served both in Korea and Vietnam.

"My Two Cents"
Okay, I have to say something about the Marine pissing incident.
• Was it inappropriate? Yes. Would I have done it? Probably not.
• Would I have done it when I was 19? Maybe.
• Were there times that I may have done it in Viet Nam if time permitted? There is a good chance for, "probably".

I was 22 when I was there and was called the old man and Pops. We send kids a year out of high school to the worst hell holes on earth and expect them to behave better than they did at their senior prom. So many Americans have lived for multiple generations with security at home that they can't comprehend what goes on in other parts of the world. "War is Hell" isn't just something they say in the movies.

First of all...
• You are exhausted all the time because you never sleep deeply.
• Your body is running on high idle even when you try to rest.
• The places we send these kids to, stink from lack of sanitation.
• There are bugs and mold and mildew and trash and human waste everywhere.
• You are in some level of fear all the time.
• You have seen, smelled, heard, touched and done things no sane person would ever want to do.

There is no script for war. It is improv at its best. $h1t happens and it happens fast. A blind eye should be turned to many, many things.

We have no idea what led up to this incident.
• Did these kids eat in the past 24 hours?
• Have they slept in the past 36 hours?
• What did these talabaners do?

War is about killing people and breaking their things. We have forgotten how to fight. You can't win peoples hearts while shooting their Uncle Fred. We knock down a dung and stick shed, and then replace it with a $12,000,000 hospital! Well, who won that one?

This is how we need to fight.
1. Go in, kick a$$ on those who pissed us off.
2. Destroy their infrastructure.
3. Go home when you are sure they won't have the desire to screw with us again for at least two generations.

I hate war. I'm glad my sons didn't have to go to war.

In reference to current times, we will never win the hearts of Muslims. They don't even like themselves, hate their family and kill their neighbors, so what chance do we stand. The only course to follow is to convince them that the cost of messing with the West is way too high.

Back to the pissing kids.
• Slap their hands
• Tell them not to do it again
• Don't to try to figure out how pissing is bad and killing is okay.

War is HELL; it sucks, smells bad and is bad for your physical and mental health, so don't sit in your recliner watching CNN and pass judgment on these kids.

Semper Fi
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

+1000

Return to “General Talk”