Michael Moore.... Sicko

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Michael Moore.... Sicko

Post by katie »

Did anyone see this yet? Mighty powerful and eye opening.... the man is doing a great job of showing americans the total injustice and greed of this nation. Highly recommend watching, was on SHO at our location. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

http://www.michaelmoore.com/sicko/ - 37k
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Michael Moore.... Sicko

Post by E_ »

Never watched it, I have seen too much other stuff from the man that was false and proven so... Never gave him another chance.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Post by Dolphin »

God Bless America !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP73cK3GXdo

This will give you Confidence in how YOUR Monies is being cared for by the Obama appointees !!!
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Dolphin wrote:God Bless America !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP73cK3GXdo

This will give you Confidence in how YOUR Monies is being cared for by the Obama appointees !!!

Great video, I wish he was my representitive.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: I like Manzullo! Nice to see something good from Ill. I hope they showed this on a regular news clip for their people, they need to keep him in office. Truly seems like he is "for the people".
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Never watched it, I have seen too much other stuff from the man that was false and proven so... Never gave him another chance.

I have not seen any of his other work, due to "what was said" about him. I know there is always two sides to any story. This had nothing to do with any particular person, it was Health Care and Government Spending, worldwide. Many interviews with "americans" relocated worldwide with gov't managed health care, etc. B-)
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

I've only watched one of his movies and that was Roger and Me since it was about GM and much of it was showing places around Flint, Michigan. I grew up in Saginaw, about 35 miles form Flint and my father retired from GM. Some many of the things he depicted in that movie were such utter BS that I will not give him the satisfaction of EVER watching anything he's done again.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

katie wrote:Did anyone see this yet? Mighty powerful and eye opening.... the man is doing a great job of showing americans the total injustice and greed of this nation. Highly recommend watching, was on SHO at our location. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

http://www.michaelmoore.com/sicko/ - 37k
I still can't stand the fat bastard but I have to admit there are some real truths to the Sicko movie. I have watched it twice and thought there is a lot of Moore Bull$hit in it there is also a lot of facts. I love the GOLDEN TICKET part where it shows the crooks in congress and our govt and the money they have tied to them helping the drug companies make more than they should be off of people's lives denying claims that should not have been denied.

I don't think socialized medicine is the answer but what about all of it having to be not for profit ran and the salaries capped. You tend to get a bit better type of person for organizations like that. Govt. ran are usually lazy, corporate ran are greedy but NFP is generally ok as long as it truly is such.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Talk”