God's underwater creatures :)

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

God's underwater creatures :)

Post by katie »

Pretty cool video. You will be relaxed by the time it is over :)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: God's underwater creatures :)

Post by E_ »

beautimous
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

awesome! i think the most interesting thing i have ever seen while diving was an octopus....not that all the other stuff wasn't...but for some reason that was just it for me! this last time in cozumel we learned the lion fish (which i think are very pretty) are also poisonous. our dive master caught one in a plastic bag and later fed it to a shark! this is what they are doing with them....teaching the sharks to eat them....WILD!!!!
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

I really need to get certified to dive before my next Caribbean trip!!! While snorkeling is fun, I think I really need to step it up a notch!
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

I have been diving for many years in many differant parts of the world. I have done night dives and 1 cave dive. I have seen many beautiful animals. But this place has everything and it is fantastic. I have seen nothing to compare to it.
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

I am so jealous y'all do the snorkeling and diving. I'd love to. I'm just too terrified of airplanes to get on one unless it was an absolute emergency, which limits my scuba diving locations unless I drive or boat there.....just saying.....
Happy camper and happy boater!!
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

They have drugs for this problem! 8-}
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

Soak-up-the-Sun wrote:I am so jealous y'all do the snorkeling and diving. I'd love to. I'm just too terrified of airplanes to get on one unless it was an absolute emergency, which limits my scuba diving locations unless I drive or boat there.....just saying.....
i used to be the same way...until i started going to MX. only been on one flight before that and swore i wouldn't do it again. but along comes diving in MX....it's either fly and dive...or miss out on all the fun! ;) :D
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

I've flown several times, 1999 being the last time. Yeah, I'll admit, I would need drugs to do it again Spare! :-ss You'd be surprised how many driving vacations I've taken, a few of them well over 3,000 miles, round trip, me driving 99% of it. I'm now planning a trip for two to New Orleans then thru several beach towns along the Gulf Coast. Been waiting for the area to revive from Katrina and the oil spill, now it has, and now I'm working the itinerary. In keeping with the thread subject-- I've been real tempted to take scuba lessons at Dale Hollow first, then the flying to the destination for real diving would be next. Maybe it's also making sense to me that I'm no longer a cigarette smoker and my stamina might allow something more physical than walking up Grider Hill without taking a break, but I'm still in the market for a good used golf cart, yeah, I know, contradictory b.s. 8-} :D
Happy camper and happy boater!!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

My Parents have come back from several train trips that they described as wonderful
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

E_HILLMAN wrote:My Parents have come back from several train trips that they described as wonderful
now see E.....i don't know if you are aware of this....but that is one of the few things i am terrifed of....TRAINS! lol...but seriously! :-o

Return to “General Talk”