Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

I seem to have reset something along the way on my computers because when I bring up this website I have to login everytime. I am not reall sure what I have done or am doing. Any thoughts as I am a little technologically impaired.

By the way it happens on the other Lake site as well.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Log ins

Post by E_ »

It is not just you Jaybird. It has a lot to do with your network and how your IP addresses are handled etc. On my home and work networks I stay logged in with no issues. On our guest network at work I sometimes have to relogin. Sometimes is it also how your browser is setup.

See this link for more info http://lakecumberlandboaters.com/forum/ ... =30&t=1745
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

E_HILLMAN wrote:It is not just you Jaybird. It has a lot to do with your network and how your IP addresses are handled etc. On my home and work networks I stay logged in with no issues. On our guest network at work I sometimes have to relogin. Sometimes is it also how your browser is setup.

See this link for more info http://lakecumberlandboaters.com/forum/ ... =30&t=1745
Actually I think I have reset or messed up sometning as I have also lost the saved cities in weather. com.
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

Jaybird wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:It is not just you Jaybird. It has a lot to do with your network and how your IP addresses are handled etc. On my home and work networks I stay logged in with no issues. On our guest network at work I sometimes have to relogin. Sometimes is it also how your browser is setup.

Actually I think I have reset or messed up sometning as I have also lost the saved cities in weather. com.
I figured out that it happens after a hard reboot not a restart.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Hell whatever you did, you done to me a couple of years ago, here at work I never have to log in, at home I have to log in several times a day. I just figured you were trying to ban me without telling me. :ymhug: I would just re-register under a very clever name say Master2+3 or maybe YaleV or maybe LockthedoorThelma. You starting to get the picture????? :ymhug:
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Lock, your issue is the way your home ISP handles your IP. :(
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Lock5 wrote: I would just re-register under a very clever name say Master2+3 or maybe YaleV or maybe LockthedoorThelma. You starting to get the picture????? :ymhug:
Hmmmm....correct me iffin I'm wrong, but I'm thinkin' that didn't work too well before! =)) =)) :ymdevil: =)) =))
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

re3too wrote:
Lock5 wrote: I would just re-register under a very clever name say Master2+3 or maybe YaleV or maybe LockthedoorThelma. You starting to get the picture????? :ymhug:
Hmmmm....correct me iffin I'm wrong, but I'm thinkin' that didn't work too well before! =)) =)) :ymdevil: =)) =))

It was fun while it lasted. O:-)

Return to “General Talk”