I Miss The Lake Da**it!

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

MPII

I Miss The Lake Da**it!

Post by MPII »

Hope everyone is doing well! Its been a while since I posted, been pretty busy.

But, was cleaning out some old boxes and came across photos of my wife and my first trip with RedNeckYacht Club and his wife years ago. Wow, how time flies! Lake was up, beautiful and green and we were all having a blast! We were at 76 (my first time there) and having a ball going from Boat to Boat meeting people.

Anyway, just a little reminiscent here.....missing the lake something terrible right now with this cold, Ohio, rainy, gray sky crappy weather.
Character is not what you do or say when everyone is watching you, its what you do and say when no one else is around.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: I Miss The Lake Da**it!

Post by E_ »

Attachments
ThisThreadIsUselessWithoutPichers.jpg
ThisThreadIsUselessWithoutPichers.jpg (41.87 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

Yeah I miss it too... It has been three whole days since I have been out on Lake Cumberland drinking a few cold ones! Sorry, but I could not resist, and for E... There are pictures!!!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

yep Islander you delivered good on the pics. now it is time for MPII to step up... lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Talk”