pi$$ed off again.

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

pi$$ed off again.

Post by $parechange »

The special group that is supposed to cut spending by trillions has now decided that it's back to cutting SS, Medicade and Medicare. These a$$ holes still won't cut the illegals from taking our money. We need to get rid of every one of these jerks. Put me in office for just 30 days, we will be solvant.

Also this morning on Fox, they said that Obama has dug his hole to deep and most doubt that he has any chance to be relected. :ymapplause:
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Re: pi$$ed off again.

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Where did you read this $pare?

I want to jerk somebodys chain! X(
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

We spend tons of $$$ educating, feeding, and providing medical care to illegal aliens. They are not paying taxes yet they receive all of the support we are providing for free. who in their right mind thinks this is acceptable? Are there not enough politicians willing to take care of this problem? We all complain about government waste yet nobody is attempting to rid our country of some of the biggest waste we have!!!!! Unemployment could be helped by not employing illegal aliens. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I hear people say the illegals do some of the jobs we won't. Well, take away all their welfare and they'll be forced to work. Handouts for sitting on you arse are not helping anyone.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Nervous, it was on Fox & Friends this morning. I still get pissed off when they call it intitlements! Hell yea I am entitled, I paid for it. It's like they are giving you something for nothing. You will never hear them taking away anything from the illegals. Somebody should hang Pelosi up by her tits, and Reed by his balls. These ignorant bastards just piss me off, in case you did not notice!!!!!!!! X( X( X( X( X(

Return to “General Talk”