does this scare anyone???

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

does this scare anyone???

Post by katie »

As China's first aircraft carrier takes to the open seas today for its inaugural sea trials, the U.S. government directed a pointed question at the Chinese military: Why would you need a warship like that?

"We would welcome any kind of explanation that China would like to give for needing this kind of equipment," U.S. State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland told reporters today. "We have had concerns for some time and we've been quite open with them with regard to the lack of transparency from China regarding its power projection and its lack of access and denial of capabilities."

Nuland said the State Department is concerned that the Chinese military is not "transparent" enough about its build-up which, in addition to the aircraft carrier, also includes the development of a fifth-generation stealth jet fighter believed to be capable of rivaling America's best.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-china- ... d=14275241

Why indeed?????? :-? /:)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: does this scare anyone???

Post by E_ »

...well they should have plenty of money for development.

Grandma what large teeth you have....
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

E_HILLMAN wrote:
Grandma what large teeth you have....

Exactly.... our largest debt held by a communist country.... :| our gov't = @-)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

I certaintly hope the US folks wake up and vote all these pricks out! :-w :( :-\ X(
gumby
Contributor

Post by gumby »

Spare Change wrote:I certaintly hope the US folks wake up and vote all these pricks out! :-w :( :-\ X(

ALL being the operative word.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

gumby wrote:
Spare Change wrote:I certaintly hope the US folks wake up and vote all these pricks out! :-w :( :-\ X(

ALL being the operative word.

:ymapplause:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Decision 2012 coming up. Don't let anyone forget.
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

I can't wait to vote in November. Even though I hold a couple of liberal leans I have never voted for a liberal of either party. This man's opinion is that Hussein Obama is the worst President in American history. From health care to the lack of support to Israel to redistribution of wealth to gays in the military to gays being able to marry to not allowing more drilling for oil to mistakes regarding green energy ect ect. Folks the liberal agenda for America is fool's gold from hell. And that's the word for the day.................Southforkwally
Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Post by Pop-O »

I've been on this merry-go-round for a long time. If Romney happens to get elected, come around 4 years from now and see if there has been improvement. I'm a Republican and will vote for Romney, but you have to realize that the working man and woman in the so called middle class will always be paying the bills. Your taxes will keep going up and your benefits will not get any better. Most likely benefits will be slowly taken away. None of the elected on either side care about us. They just make sure they get theirs and continue to blow smoke up our A$$ to be able to stay on the feedbag. You can watch this happen from the small towns right to the very top. We will not survive much longer the way things are going. Hank said it best. Country boy will SURVIVE. :ymcowboy:
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

D@mn, ain't that the truth. :( I feel exactly the same Pop-O

Return to “General Talk”