Another plot at Ft. Hood!

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Another plot at Ft. Hood!

Post by katie »

I am sorry, but this kid is only 21 yrs old!!! This is scary chit people!!!!! :-s

A U.S. serviceman is in custody after he allegedly admitted he was planning an attack on the U.S. Army base at Fort Hood, Texas, the same base where 13 people were killed in a 2009 terror attack.

U.S. officials told ABC News an AWOL serviceman, identified by an FBI official as a Private First Class Naser Jason Abdo, was arrested Wednesday after making a purchase at Guns Galore in Killeen, Texas, the same ammunition store where Maj. Nidal Hasan purchased the weapons he allegedly used to gun down 13 people and wound 30 others on Nov. 5, 2009.

Abdo, 21, allegedly told law enforcement he was at the base to "get even," according to law enforcement documents obtained by ABC News. The soldier had gone AWOL from Fort Campbell's 101st Airborne Division over the July 4 weekend, according to a senior military officer.

When he was arrested, Abdo was in possession of large quantities of ammunition, weapons and what appeared to be the makings of a bomb, according to early accounts from law enforcement. He had also apparently purchased an Army uniform with Fort Hood patches from a local surplus store.

Abdo told ABC News in 2010 he was Muslim and should not have to participate in what he called an "unjust war" in the Middle East.

Then what the hell are you doing in the military?? Only one reason I can think of and it has nothing to do with protection our country. They say he is a U.S. Serviceman.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/fort-hood ... d=14179096
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Another plot at Ft. Hood!

Post by E_ »

treason, fry him.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Another plot at Ft. Hood!

Post by katie »

Sad to say I have not heard any more about this since the "debt ceiling" issue... :(
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “General Talk”