Would/have you swam with it?

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Would/have you swam with it?

Post by E_ »

Saw these two news photos today and thought I would share...

http://media.zenfs.com/208/2011/07/22/0 ... 010518.jpg - for larger size

002pop-winner_010518.jpg
002pop-winner_010518.jpg (58.6 KiB) Viewed 2343 times
This tiny ocean dwelling creature, the hydrothermal worm, was captured on an electron microscope. It is magnified 525 times! (Photo: FEI Company / Philippe Crassous / http://www.fei.com/link-to-fei.aspx)...
and since that was a teeny tiny here is the other extreme
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/whale-shar ... slideshow/ <- Slideshow with 5 more cool photos
001SN-Whaleshark-huge1_224031.jpg
001SN-Whaleshark-huge1_224031.jpg (26.98 KiB) Viewed 2343 times
This diver was almost sucked into the mouth of a massive whale shark as it fed on plankton off Isla Mujeres, Mexico! Check out the slideshow to see more. (Photo: Mauricio Handler/ Handlerphoto.com/solent)...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Would/have you swam with it?

Post by katie »

Well, the first one I wouldn't even know it was there... and the second one I wouldn't either after first glance as I would be in a dead faint... :D

So... my answer is yes, LOL
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

The first one makes me think if stories of stuff that swims up your peepee and causes issues.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

E_HILLMAN wrote:The first one makes me think if stories of stuff that swims up your peepee and causes issues.

:-$ We truly do not want to know what all is in the water but one solution is not to swim without your draws, LOL =)) =))
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “General Talk”