N KY truck attempts to run over Motorcyclist

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

N KY truck attempts to run over Motorcyclist

Post by E_ »

Wow. Someone finally got this type of crap on video! This is EXACTLY what has happened to me except i was not passing on a double yellow line. and even though i agree the cyclist should not have done that, what the guy in the truck tried with him (and others have to me) is nothing short of attempted murder!

If you watch the whole vid you can see that the motorcyclist had CLEAR vision to pass and that though he did commit a minor traffic infraction by passing on the double yellow he was not endangering anyone. You can also see they were not harassing the truck prior. The truck not only tried to run over the bike as he passed but the truck then proceeded for SEVERAL minutes to attempt to run him down which should confirm the attempted murder. The truck also almost ran over another oncoming bike from driving so crazy after the first.

Why do I have a strange feeling nothing was going to happen to the driver if this had not hit youtube and gotten so much exposure?

News story link http://www.maysville-online.com/news/lo ... 03286.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbTZkZTY ... r_embedded
Attachments
0609111811a.3g2
Here is a cell phone vid of what I captured from the 18news story today.
(463.19 KiB) Downloaded 1331 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
jpatton
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Whatever ramp E_HILLMAN decides to put in at...LOL

Re: N KY truck attempts to run over Motorcyclist

Post by jpatton »

At least they've issued a warrant for that @$$hole.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

jpatton wrote:At least they've issued a warrant for that @$$hole.

:ymapplause: That's good to know.... where is the "like" button? That is the most blatant act of hate I have witnessed! L-) I hope they throw the book at him and get this on network news!
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

He turned himself in last night and they are only charging him with wanton endangerment. :( BS!
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

E_HILLMAN wrote:He turned himself in last night and they are only charging him with wanton endangerment. :( BS!

:-o :-o NO WAY!!! Citizens should get very angry about this jackass and have it refiled! Y'all better be careful around that neck of the woods down there!
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

It's like the dumba$$ who pulled out in front of me about an hour ago! I laid on the brakes and the horn and kept from hitting him! Yet he felt it was necessary to keep giving me the finger, stopping and starting in front of me for a couple of miles, etc.! WTF is wrong with people? X( X( X( X( X( X(

Guess they know thet can get away with just about anything! :( :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Punks!
imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Post by imaposer »

I'm sure I pissed off more than a few cage drivers making similar passes over the years, but I always made sure I was going to be a long ways ahead of them by the time there was a reason to have to stop. Can't recall a situation where one tried to chase me down, or run me off the road as I passed, then again, I did my best to not give them much time to think about me passing them. ;)

Only time I recall an issue was out in western Colorado on one of those stretches of road where you can see for miles and miles, straight as an arrow. I had a pickup truck approaching me get over in my lane a good two miles in front of me and stay there all the way up till I was to the point of braking and hugging the white line on my side as far as I could till he finally swerved back over to his side, laughing as he went by. X(
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

re3too wrote:It's like the dumba$$ who pulled out in front of me about an hour ago! I laid on the brakes and the horn and kept from hitting him! Yet he felt it was necessary to keep giving me the finger, stopping and starting in front of me for a couple of miles, etc.! WTF is wrong with people? X( X( X( X( X( X(

OOPS!!! Sorry about that Barb. I would have never flipped you off if I knew it was you. :D :D :D :D

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

FasterThanYou wrote:
re3too wrote:It's like the dumba$$ who pulled out in front of me about an hour ago! I laid on the brakes and the horn and kept from hitting him! Yet he felt it was necessary to keep giving me the finger, stopping and starting in front of me for a couple of miles, etc.! WTF is wrong with people? X( X( X( X( X( X(

OOPS!!! Sorry about that Barb. I would have never flipped you off if I knew it was you. :D :D :D :D
Trust me! It wasn't you! Plus, iffin it had been, you wouldn't be here yappin' about it! :ymtongue: ;;)
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

re3too wrote:
FasterThanYou wrote:

Trust me! It wasn't you! Plus, iffin it had been, you wouldn't be here yappin' about it! :ymtongue: ;;)
I bet it was Rodney then :D :D :D

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Nope! Wasn't Rod! This guy was too calm! :D :D

Return to “General Talk”