Question on posting

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Jaybird
Better Member

Question on posting

Post by Jaybird »

How do you post a link from an email such as youtube or online news? Seems like I have lost the ability to figure it out in my old age. #-o :-w
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Re: Question on posting

Post by Dolphin »

I think you lost more than that Jay ;)
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

I guess the best part about old age is the senior discount. :) B-)
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Post by Dolphin »

Merry Christmas to you and Gloria Jay !!! We are in N.Y.C with the family for Christmas =((
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

Thank you and the same to you, Sharon and the family as well. We are headed in the other direction, down to Florida and Wally World with our little shadow Jaden.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

left click your mouse in front of the link and hold the mouse button down. Drag your mouse across the link until all of it and only it is highlighted. Let off mouse button. place mouse over highlighted link and then right click and copy (OR) just hit ctrl c

Then in post hit ctrl v or right click in post and hit paste.

Clear as mud?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

I think I figured it out on the last thing I was going to send. It was an attachment in the email and had a .pps extension. I most likely would have to save and convert to .jpg, since the file was several pictures. Then upload to the forum as an attachment. Sometimes I amaze myself. :ymapplause: Now I have lost interest in sending it. :|

Return to “General Talk”