The time has come....

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

re3too
MASTER MEMBER

The time has come....

Post by re3too »

It's been fun but it's time to take a break from lake forums. Don't need to rehash the stuff from lc.com. Methinks I've made my points very clear. When my ears and face get hot and my blood pressure goes up while participating in this chit, then somethin's gotta give..... Just not worth it! :ymsigh: :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Re: The time has come....

Post by $parechange »

Barb, I got pills for that, u need me to send ya some?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

HEY! YOu better not stop playin around here with us!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

just like an old woman, starts trouble then leaves. What a pooper! :ymdevil:
JabezBoy
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina

Post by JabezBoy »

"And Now
The End is near
And So I face
The final Curtain

My friend
I'll say it clear
I'll state my case
Of Which I am certain

I lived
a life that's full
I've traveled each
and every highway

Oh, but more
much more than this
I did it MY WAY!"

Sorry - this may be a highjack. Not sure why, but Elvis came to mind as I was reading through a bunch of posts.
:D :ymblushing:

Again, sorry. Now I gotta go find the lyrics to Hunka Hunka Burning Love~ :)
"Boats - Vessels of Freedom, Harbours of Healing - Boats"
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

re3too wrote:It's been fun but it's time to take a break from lake forums. Don't need to rehash the stuff from lc.com. Methinks I've made my points very clear. When my ears and face get hot and my blood pressure goes up while participating in this chit, then somethin's gotta give..... Just not worth it! :ymsigh: :ymsigh:

Ahhhhhh, don't give up on us here.... I know I've been really busy lately but we need some female input now and then or these boys would be totally out of control!! Just forget the drama part and have fun! :)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

It would be VERY boring without Re3 and Katie to tweak us every now and then.

We are already feeling the effects of LC, CRWKY, and Faster SLACKIN! [-(
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Yeah, I know. I'll be better once all the family medical stuff is done.

Hey Hillman, good seeing you today. Kids don't have school tomorrow so I won't be there tomorrow. My sister is flying in this evening and she will have the hospital duties tomorrow

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Get some rest, rather not see you in such circumstances. :( Hope to see you with better ones soon!
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

Re3 I enjoy reading your posts, I hope you stick around.
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

Barbara, many of us have felt the need to leave or back-off these forums from time to time. It's natural and, I suspect, the deeper that we become "involved" in them the more often we have these urges to withdraw.

I have not really met too many folks on either forum (in a personal sense) but I am happy to say that I have met you. I have enjoyed your posts over the years and, as much as I agree that a break is good now and then (for everybody), it would be a loss if you "stepped back" for too long.

IMHO..
Daggone, every year about this time, when we get tired of Winter and can't wait for Spring, it seems that folks just get so "up tight" over these forum posts. Rather than think about the blessings that we have and comment on more positive topics, we (and I don't exclude myself) stew over things that upset us and, when we publicly verbalize our thoughts, well, sometimes we just don't communicate as we would in person.

I am not in a position to judge who is right or wrong but I would sincerely hope that any misfortunes that have occurred lately could be cleared up and/or put aside after a simple phone call. Texts, tweets -none of the typed media can really replace the effect of two persons actually speaking with each other.
rockinrod7
Marina/Ramp: Cumberland Point

Post by rockinrod7 »

Heck with her! Let her go I say! Who needs her anyway?? Just make sure you don't leave your teeth behind!! =)) :p :p =)) :p :p =)) :p :p =))

Just kiddin of course. We would miss our ole toothless wonder. :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
Voting for Obama and his tax theories are comparable to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders......Good luck everyone. :(

Return to “General Talk”