Immigration bill clears Kentucky Senate panel in 8-3 vote

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Immigration bill clears Kentucky Senate panel in 8-3 vote

Post by FasterThanYou »

http://www.kentucky.com/2011/01/06/1589 ... ation.html

Wow!!!!!!

FRANKFORT — The full Senate is set to vote on an immigration bill that would make it a state crime for an illegal immigrant to set foot in Kentucky.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Immigration bill clears Kentucky Senate panel in 8-3 vote

Post by E_ »

AND

for anyone to transport one, give them room and board, etc. etc.

:ymapplause:
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

What a concept, illegal to be illegal........ :))
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

GO KENTUCKY!!!! I hope you get it passed and many others follow! :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Democratic Sens. Robin Webb of Grayson, Perry Clark of Louisville and Jerry Roads of Madisonville, voted against the bill, saying it was unclear how much the measure would cost the state, local police and county jails

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/01/07/1589 ... z1AMT0fy8j
Yeah and how much money is lost on taxes when the illegals are not paying them and employers don;t have to pay payroll taxes? Give me a break!!!! Get rid of an illegal workforce and hire Americans or legal, taxpaying immigrants. If the unemployment rate is 10% and the illegal workforce is 10% - problem solved. If and only if you get some of the lazy arses to work. If not, quit giving them our tax dollars via welfare.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

From Bill Cosby
There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.
Please use in that order.
Bill Cosby has a great way of "distilling" things.
Looks like he's done it again!

AMERICA NEEDS A CANDIDATE WITH THIS PLATFORM!!

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT IN THE YEAR 2012..
HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately BANNED!!!. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist attitude in order to straighten out the greedy big business posture in this country. America will allow NO imports, and we'll do no exports. We will use the 'Wal-Mart 's policy,
'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.' We'll make it here and sell it here!

(3). When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it coming in here.

(4). All retired military personnel will be required to man one of the many observation towers located on the southern border of the United States (six month tour). They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTH BOUND aliens.

(5). Social Security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you AIN'T getting nuttin out. Neither the President nor any other politician will be able to touch it.

(6). Welfare. -- Checks will be handed out on Fridays, at the end of the 40 hour school week, the successful completion of a urinalysis test for drugs, and passing grades.

(7). Professional Athletes -- Steroids? The FIRST time you check positive you're banned from sports ... for life.

(8). Crime -- We will adopt the Turkish method, i.e., the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more 'life sentences'. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for the victim you killed: gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9). One export of ours will be allowed: wheat; because the world needs to eat. However, a bushel of wheat will be the EXACT price of a barrel of oil.

(10). All foreign aid, using American taxpayer money, will immediately cease and the saved money will help to pay off the national debt and, ultimately, lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask The American People if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision as to whether, or not, it's a worthy cause.

(11). The Pledge of Allegiance will be said EVERY day at school and every day in CONGRESS.

(12). The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

My apology is offered if I've stepped on anyone's toes .... nevertheless.....

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

Sincerely, Bill Cosby

Return to “General Talk”