Fire at Green River Marina, store reportedly burned down

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Fire at Green River Marina, store reportedly burned down

Post by E_ »

Fire at Green River Marina, store reportedly burned down - According to a friend the Marina Store burned down, said (propane tanks)

http://www.whas11.com/news/local/Large- ... 50904.html

WHAS11.com
Posted on November 26, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Updated today at 12:58 PM

Campbellsville, Ky. (WHAS11) - Taylor County Fire Department is currently fighting a large fire located at the Green River Lake Marina. The fire was reported at 11:06am.

Taylor County Fire Department is being assisted by Campbellsville Fire Department, Taylor County Rescue, and Taylor County Sheriff Department.

WHAS11 News has a crew on the way to the scene WHAS11.com will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Fire at Green River Marina, store reportedly burned down

Post by E_ »

Here are some pics I got in a e-mail from someone that got them from someone... lol
http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/af3 ... =slideshow
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Talk”