xtream tonsil removal. Hardcore

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

DMS

xtream tonsil removal. Hardcore

Post by DMS »

Xtream hardcore. DO NOT WATCH if you are easy upset!!! They don't use anesthesia. They tie this poor kid's arms and legs to a chair then go to cutting on him while he cries from pain and terror.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=27b_1280196277
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: xtream tonsil removal. Hardcore

Post by E_ »

OMG THAT IS HORRIBLE! Luckily I had my PC muted. Poor kid what not only feeling pain but choking on his own blood that was even being expelled from his nose.

:( :( :(
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Re: xtream tonsil removal. Hardcore

Post by $parechange »

Those people need to have thier nuts cut off with a dull knife and no pain killer. i would be happy to tie thier a$$es up and hold the towel over thier head, actually no towell, let them watch thier nuts hit the floor! No need for that in the 21st century!

Return to “General Talk”