UAW will not Negotiate! Blows deal for big 3

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

UAW will not Negotiate! Blows deal for big 3

Post by Dolphin »

I say, let them fail and Buy Honda ! Made by Ohio Farmers
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Re: UAW will not Negotiate! Blows deal for big 3

Post by katie »

Have to agree with you Dolphin! We watched many "union members" at Cummins and Arvin Meritor LOSE everything they owned, including homes, out striking on the street corners over a year(this was some years ago)..... without "union pay" (reason in the small print).... I just don't get it. :(
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Dolphin

Post by Dolphin »

Over the years I do think Union workers are brainwashed to think that the people that write the paychecks are IDIOTS !!! and they actually work for the UNIONS !!! Now they are free to go work for some one smart ?????? No smart person will HIRE a person that USED to be Union that I know of !!! X(

Right on Katie, Don,t you find it interesting that CAT. is now one of the Worlds strongest companys. WITH OUT Union Workers ??????? I do own the CAT. Stock NOW. I will Not OWN any stock that has Union workers controlling the Co. Just never turns out to be a good investment. Hmmm.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081212/ap_ ... down_autos
lakevu52
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by lakevu52 »

The UAW won't negotiate because they would rather gamble that the next ,UAW backed,President and Congress will bail them out.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I say suspend the Unions and buy American, I'd rather not be slave labor for Japan and China to get rich.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

lakevu52 wrote:The UAW won't negotiate because they would rather gamble that the next ,UAW backed,President and Congress will bail them out.

You are right,........... and they are also.
X(
Dolphin

Post by Dolphin »

Given the fact that on the same number of car sales GM , Union Labor , lost 35B while Toyota, Non Union, Made in Ky. By AMERICAN Red Necks, made 17 B, how long do think these UAW idiots will have a job period, they better negotiate and quick.

Or get a job at McDonalds :-o
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Forced paycut do it in the name of national emergency and national security
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Just so I don't bore ya, I say f@#k the unions!!!! In case you didn't read my other political post, I wanted to make myself very clear!!!! #-o L-)
Dolphin

Post by Dolphin »

What did you say Spare ???? Come again !
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

LMAO!! =)) Dolphin I am pretty sure you were able to get my drift. I hate those thieving b@#tards. They have taken from families, business with no remorse. Again I say F@#K THE UNIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ymtongue: :-w :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
JLA

Post by JLA »

Spare Change wrote:LMAO!! =)) Dolphin I am pretty sure you were able to get my drift. I hate those thieving b@#tards. They have taken from families, business with no remorse. Again I say F@#K THE UNIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ymtongue: :-w :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
What he said!!!
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........

Return to “General Talk”