Investigators say a woman was drunk when she dragged a dog f

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Investigators say a woman was drunk when she dragged a dog f

Post by E_ »

Here is a REALLY BAD ONE GUYS. :( :( X( X( :( :(

Saw this on the news this morning. A cat getting eaten by a Alligator is pretty quick... But this is just crazy. Now I am not saying the dumb bish should be shot for it or anything like that but a good caning is in order IMO. I am sure she did not do it on purpose but still it is HORRIBLE!

http://www.lex18.com/news/drunk-woman-d ... ehind-van/
Posted: Aug 19, 2010 6:20 AM
Updated: Aug 19, 2010 6:55 AM

Investigators say a woman was drunk when she dragged a dog for several miles behind a van.

The dashcam of Taylor County Sheriff's deputy Brian Pickard's cruiser captured disturbing footage of a coonhound named Luke, as a black van van dragged him along US-68 near Campbellsville. Pickard says that when he finally stopped Kristy Nelson, 36, she had driven several miles.

It was too late for Luke.

"I watched the dog take five or six deep breaths - attempt to take deep breaths. Two or three minutes later it passed away, Pickard said. "I was just thinking in 16 years I've never seen anything like this."

Deputies say the dog and van belonged to Eddie Perkins. He says that Nelson borrowed the van and never saw that Luke was tied to the back.

Deputies arrested Nelson and charged her with DUI and torture of a dog or cat with serious physical injury.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Re: Investigators say a woman was drunk when she dragged a dog f

Post by FasterThanYou »

Chevy Chase aka Clark Griswold did the same thing but it was kinda funny when he did it. This isn't.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

And here is another one that boils my blood. X( X(

http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=13002995

There are a lot of sick fockers out there.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Yeah I saw that,

I guess since that one was intention he should get more severe punishment and extra caning.

But the suffering time for that dog that got drug is absolutely horrible.

And I agree Faster, and I was a little preturbed my someone quoting that elsewhere.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
DMS

Post by DMS »

What ever happened to, do unto others...eye for an eye...what comes around goes...????

Loose quote of Stormin' Norman, "Its GODs job to judge...we just arrange the meeting''.

Let me introduce you to my little friend...her name is KARMA.

Karma is not fate, for humans act with free will creating their own destiny.

According to the Vedas, if one sows goodness, one will reap goodness; if one sows evil, one will reap evil. :ymdevil:

Ever seen the bug get even?

Somehere, sometime, some place when you least except it, someone will step up to you and say...

Quote game anyone?
DMS

Post by DMS »

_____ wrote:And here is another one that boils my blood. X( X(

http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=13002995

There are a lot of sick fockers out there.
"Caudill told officers the six-month-old Jack Russell Terrier was sick and he didn't have money to take it to a veterinarian."

I know another sick $OB and this country doesnt have the money...

Return to “General Talk”