For Islander... lol (All Your Base Are belong to us)

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

For Islander... lol (All Your Base Are belong to us)

Post by E_ »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_b ... long_to_us

All your base are belong to us" (often shortened to "All Your Base", "AYBABTU", or simply "AYB") is a broken English phrase that was central to an Internet phenomenon, or meme, in 2000–2002. The phrase came about as the result of the spread of a Flash animation that depicted the slogan. The text is taken from the opening cutscene of the 1991 European Sega Mega Drive version of the video game Zero Wing[1] by Toaplan, which was poorly translated from Japanese. It was popularized by the Something Awful message forums.[2]
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Re: For Islander... lol (All Your Base Are belong to us)

Post by imaposer »

imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Post by imaposer »

Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

I assume thsi is some techno geek type thingy and I shouldn't understand or be responding, but I want to be like spoonbat when I grow up so I need to respond to all threads and complain about the ones that make no sense to me. =)) =)) =))
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Lock5 wrote:I assume thsi is some techno geek type thingy and I shouldn't understand or be responding, but I want to be like spoonbat when I grow up so I need to respond to all threads and complain about the ones that make no sense to me. =)) =)) =))

:-o =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

=)) @ Imaposer

Heres a vid that might help Lock
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3f7uz ... ong-to_fun

Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

Thank you E! It sounds like some illegal alien trying to speak English and is doing it poorly!

Return to “General Talk”