Whats the KY and TN snow report?

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Whats the KY and TN snow report?

Post by E_ »

Here is a little bit of discussion on my facebook status...

E Hillman Whats the snow report?22 minutes ago
E Hillman One friend said it is small snow in Garrad county but is coming down REALLY hard.
21 minutes ago · Wright1baby None here in Bourbon County! anyone else??
21 minutes ago · A.M. Gosser Lexington is bare as a bone. :(
17 minutes ago · A.M. Gosser but it is very cold outside and the wind is picking up. brrr! Not good weather to be out in tonight.
16 minutes ago ·RE3 None here in FL!
12 minutes ago · S Stamper I m snow dancing but no luck
8 minutes ago · Waterboy Lake web cams show covered docks and the fish hatch has white ground. It's started
4 minutes ago · E Hillman I expected more there by now. I was just looking at them too... http://lakecumberland.com/webcams/ someone forgot to tell state dock its night time... LOL
about a minute ago · E Hillman This is a good one too http://www.kywebcams.com/
Its made it as far east as pikeville http://www.kywebcams.com/index.php?cam=30 http://www.kyhometown.com/pikeville/
a few seconds ago · E Hillman Somerset http://www.kywebcams.com/index.php?cam=14
2 seconds ago ·
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Whats the KY and TN snow report?

Post by E_ »

Attachments
Richmond.jpg
Richmond.jpg (10.84 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Somerset is starting to look like it is getting some depth
http://www.kywebcams.com/index.php?cam=14
Attachments
Somerset.jpg
Somerset.jpg (10.94 KiB) Viewed 1681 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

J Tumey Nothing on the Northern end of Harrison County...just cold. I asked my husband about the weather and he said, "It's cloudy with a chance of meatballs"...such a smarty (I cleaned that up)...
about an hour ago · E Gibbs Just started in Jessamine.
about an hour ago · Brian P. Hiten snowin like hell in madison co.!!!

about an hour ago · C M Clark 3" in West Daviess Co right now
6 minutes ago · E Hillman Wow, I saw where lex was getting some but nuttin in Leesburg right now.
2 seconds ago ·

Bubbles getting POUNDED here in danville!!!! :-)
4 minutes ago · E Hillman Yeah but what about the snow? lol
a few seconds ago ·

Like the last two? =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Well still nothing in Leesburg but got this pic from a friend in Lex. I think it is time to go to the awful waffle.

FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

6 inches in Somerset. I heard Nancy got 7 and she's quite happy about that. :D

Pic from my phone while it was still a bit dark outside.
Attachments
photo.jpg
photo.jpg (83.23 KiB) Viewed 1667 times

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
KYCanuck
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Burnside Marina - Yearly slip

Post by KYCanuck »

I'm trying to get a picture from out here at Woodson Bend but I am having Camera problems! We have 7 to 8 inches out here. The snow is up over the fog lights on my car which is out on the road! I guess I could use it as a snow plow if I could get it to move!

Faster, no need to come and rescue me unless I run out of alcohol!!!!! Of course my friends down the road have plenty as well so I can always pilfer from their bar if I need to! :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :D
Brrrrr!

The Red Pontiac G8 GT in my Avatar is for Sale - Ask me about it!
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

KYCanuck wrote:I'm trying to get a picture from out here at Woodson Bend but I am having Camera problems! We have 7 to 8 inches out here. The snow is up over the fog lights on my car which is out on the road! I guess I could use it as a snow plow if I could get it to move!

Faster, no need to come and rescue me unless I run out of alcohol!!!!! Of course my friends down the road have plenty as well so I can always pilfer from their bar if I need to! :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :D
I'll call security so you can get a key to our place. You'll be sure to find some there. :D

re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

FasterThanYou wrote:6 inches in Somerset. I heard Nancy got 7 and she's quite happy about that. :D
Who done it? Inquiring minds wanna know! :D :D
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

WOOOOOO WHOOOOOOO
Attachments
snowblower.jpg
snowblower.jpg (15.13 KiB) Viewed 1654 times
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Holy crap! Is that Cranky? :-o :D :-* :-*
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

About 4" in Waddy. The pup is having a blast. Pics to follow... =)) Jus kiddin' bout the pics :D
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

Keeps getting deeper.

We ventured over to rockinrod's last night and may just have to go again this afternoon. :D
Attachments
Snow 013010-01.jpg
Snow 013010-01.jpg (180.11 KiB) Viewed 1645 times

KYCanuck
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Burnside Marina - Yearly slip

Post by KYCanuck »

FasterThanYou wrote:
KYCanuck wrote:I'm trying to get a picture from out here at Woodson Bend but I am having Camera problems! We have 7 to 8 inches out here. The snow is up over the fog lights on my car which is out on the road! I guess I could use it as a snow plow if I could get it to move!

I'll call security so you can get a key to our place. You'll be sure to find some there. :D
Between what I got here and what our friends have down the road I should be good. :ymsmug: :))

I would post some pictures but the Web site I download them to is not working and I can't get them out there! ARGH!
Brrrrr!

The Red Pontiac G8 GT in my Avatar is for Sale - Ask me about it!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

My yard only has about 3 inches in general but everyone around me has 5-6 so maybe the hill I am next to sheltered me a little.

Return to “General Talk”