Cincinnati boat show.THIS WEEKEND?1-15 -1-24 (minus Mon&Tues

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Cincinnati boat show.THIS WEEKEND?1-15 -1-24 (minus Mon&Tues

Post by E_ »

Anyone going to the Cincy Boat show this Saturday?

I heard from a little bird that it will be the only show that Hilltop Marine will be at.... I wonder if even more dealers will be at Cincy this time since the Louisville one is only one weekend and might not be as worth the setup time for them...

I might go for a little bit since it is not far away...

Anyone else. Does anyone have a link to a site for it?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Cincinnati boat show.THIS WEEKEND?1-15 -1-24 (minus Mon&Tues

Post by E_ »

Looks like a couple sites
http://www.cincinnatiusa.com/Attraction ... tionID=444

And

http://www.hartproductions.com/travel-s ... boat-show/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vQ9EHU ... r_embedded

Maybe meet up across the river at one of the barge restaurants for lunch and then head over to the show? Or meet at the show and then head over after?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Ok, here is a facebook group for it...
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=277166539765

I am thinking meeting up at lunch and going over for a bit. That would let me get home in time for the UK game... lol
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Looks like you're talkin' to yourself, poopboy! =)) =)) =))
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

:p
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

LOL @ re3too =)) =)) =))

Sounds like a great day but we're booked this weekend, COLTS are playing & company Sat nite!! mmmmmmm, P.F. Chengs Fri nite :D :D
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Won't be able to make that one.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Well it was a pretty good show. There were only around 3 cruisers there this time around but tons of Run abouts and some cuddy cabins and some pontoons. Don't get me wrong the place was pretty full it was just with smaller boats this time around.

I got to meet Raptorlvr
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=97
She was working hard at the State Dock booth and seemed to be helping keep the lake pulling in fresh boaters and I got to witness her going out of her way to help accommodate people to draw them in... Thanks for chatting with me Deb!

It was GREAT meeting forum member and Hilltop Marine, Formula Freak.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=105
I missed seeing some of his big nice boats which he normally has at the shows that I will never afford but it was just as good if not better just to meet him... A very good guy who seemed to genuinely care about other boaters and even counseled me on my boat shopping/trading quest I have been on... Thank you for taking time out of you busy day to speak with me and thanks for the admission perk... ;)

I hope both of you do great with the show and I really hope Formula Freak sells some boats this time around. Maybe he will get a nice gently used cruiser in on trade that would work for me... lol

Sorry I did not get to see and meet more forum members at this show but I hope next weekend will make up for it! See you guys at the Cardinal Cafe and Boat Show!!! :ymhug: :) B-) :ymsmug:

Also Raptorlvr said to tell our entire crew and members hello! :ymhug:

I was not my normal pic takin self but here is a pic of the skyline I took as Levi and I headed to get some grub before the show.
Before Cincinnati boat Show 0116101225a.jpg
Before Cincinnati boat Show 0116101225a.jpg (268.8 KiB) Viewed 1444 times

This day could not really have been any better. A warm day, picked up my bike from Harley with freshly jetted ports, a nice drive up the interstate to Cincy, a good meal on the Ohio River, then a good boat show that had a lot of good booths etc., got to meet two GREAT people while spending the day with a old friend. Then to top it off got home in time to see UK win and watch the full game on DVR. Sittin here chillin with Julie, Wally, and Levi. :ymhug: B-)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

So you didn't buy me my new pontoon? What a poophead! :( :ymtongue: (I was even gonna let you spend 1 night when you delivered it to FL!)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

:ymtongue:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote::ymtongue:
What? ;;) ;;)
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

Any Hot Rods???
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

There were some nice custom bikes and the Harley truck that has been there for a few years...

They did have several ATVs etc. as well as a HUGE Golf show..

Return to “General Talk”