WE HAVE WATER!

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

WE HAVE WATER!

Post by E_ »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091113/sc ... 1113175841

NASA finds water found on the moon
"The concentration and distribution of water and other substances requires further analysis, but it is safe to say Cabeus holds water," Colaprete said.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
crwky

Re: WE HAVE WATER!

Post by crwky »

= we need more money to play with!
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

What a waste of taxpayers money. So what if they found water? Who the hell wants to live there? Here is a thought.
Hey kate you wanna go on Vacation? Why yes dear. Well let me get us a flight to the moon, it's only $200,000.00. When do you want to go?

Well there you have it. More wasted spending. Take that money and drill me an oil well and make money instead of pi$$ing it away. :ymsigh: :( X( 8-} L-)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I agree with need to drill but the exploration of space is what we can attribute a lot of the technology and things we have today to. If you don't push yourself then you can't discover new things. There are new medicines etc. being found monthly in the envoronment of the space station. The moon is a step I would rather see us take in the next 5 years. We have the technology to get there and setup a base. But having the base there and sustaning it would cause us to come up with new ways of generating energy, cleaning and disposing of wasted, etc. and if we can solve those things there we will have it whooped for here.

just IMO. :p
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

So you are saying that I have to go to the frickin moon to learn to make our planet better. A few weeks ago they shot a new rocket that lasted 4 minutes, the tab was only a meer $48,000,000.00. You think 48 mil might be better used at the university where the kids would work hard to find better ways of disposing of waste and find a new fuel cell. NOPE I don't buy this space $hit. And by the way there is some poop floating in space. One of these days theres gonna be a $hit storm. :-?
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Sheesh! This ain't no fun! I thought this thread was gonna be about E finally being able to pee again or somethin'! =)) =)) =)) =))
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Spare Change wrote:So you are saying that I have to go to the frickin moon to learn to make our planet better. :-?

Yep, that is what I am saying.

Return to “General Talk”