The internet police???

Talk about whatever as long as it is not rated X... Just play nice. Posts may be edited or deleted in whole or in part.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Jaybird
Better Member

The internet police???

Post by Jaybird »

With all of this government talk about electronic media (internet, facebook, twitter, blogging and what ever), did you ever wonder if what you were posting or receiving was being monitored by a member of the Federal administration? An acquaintance said they had paranoid moments that someone, some day may place sanctions of a sort on people for placing disagreeing material on the electronic media. This could be evidence if someone where to proclaim themselves president for life. :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: I know I receive a lot of material that may not be taken too kindly to by people in office, but I would never forward this on to anyone. :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :D :D Just wondering what the feelings were about it??
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: The internet police???

Post by E_ »

To hell with them. lol

My rule is to stay within the bounds of the law and to try to not offend friends in a bad way. Other than that the govt I am sure is monitoring everything and if they have a problem with it they can shove it.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

:)) :)) Well you know, it was a politician that "invented" the internet! :)) :)) L-)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

I sa y they can kiss my arss. I have an opinion ,it's mine and I plan on continueing to post them. :ymtongue:
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

I know where they could get "a few good men"!!! =)) =)) =))
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???

Return to “General Talk”